Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles 36 Giants 22

Featured Replies

All I can say to Eli is, You should have kept that Charger's jersey!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFC East

 

*Dallas 9-5 (4-2/Home & 5-3/Away)

Philadelphia 8-6 (4-3/Home & 4-3/Away)

NY Giants 7-7 (3-4/Home & 4-3/Away)

Washington 5-9 (3-4/Home & 2-5/Away)

 

*Clinched playoff birth

Romo

8 1/2 Games (Started 8)

183 comp./276 att.

2440 Yards

66.3 Comp. %

8.8 Yards per Attempt

16 TD

10 INT

Sacked 14 Times

98.4 QB Rating

 

 

Eli

14 Games (Started)

280 comp./471 att.

3069 Yards

59.4 Comp %

6.5 Yards per Attempt

22 TD

17 INT

Sacked 22 Times

79.3 QB Rating

 

Dallas Cowboys - 9-5

NY Giants - 7-7

Eli does not ever call out the team. I've heard him every time he's played bad, and he always says that he needs to play better. If you want proof, I can find the transcripts of the Q&A's with the media.

 

Yes, I see recievers for the Giants shaking their heads ONCE IN A WHILE, but how many teams don't have recievers that do that? Every single team in the NFL and during every single game a reciever will eventually get upset one or two times. That is a weak argument against Eli.

 

Eli has a stretch of bad games EVERY YEAR? He's only started 2 years pal, give him some time. Terry Bradshaw stunk for a while, Phil Simms did the same.

 

Eli hasn't cost the Giants nearly as many games as coaching has this season, I will tell you that. The Giants offensive play calling has been pathetic at times.

 

Don't get testy now. I'm just stating my opinion regarding Eli. As I said, you are obviously an Eli fan and I have no problem with that. I just don't happen to think he's all you make him out to be. I do agree with you regarding the receivers throughout the league, however, I think it happens more often with the G-MEN, thats all.

As for my knowledge of the game, I assure you I have plenty. I haven't questioned yours, so please don't question mine. Just because we happen to disagree regarding Eli's talent, doesn't mean this has to get ugly. Fair enough?

Don't get testy now. I'm just stating my opinion regarding Eli. As I said, you are obviously an Eli fan and I have no problem with that. I just don't happen to think he's all you make him out to be. I do agree with you regarding the receivers throughout the league, however, I think it happens more often with the G-MEN, thats all.

As for my knowledge of the game, I assure you I have plenty. I haven't questioned yours, so please don't question mine. Just because we happen to disagree regarding Eli's talent, doesn't mean this has to get ugly. Fair enough?

 

No one is getting testy here. You can have your opinions, everyone has those. But you said Eli calls out his team, that is not an opinion that is a statement. And it there could be nothing farther from the truth. Eli has never called out his team.

 

The Giants recievers are no worse than any other recievers in the league. Plaxico is the same as Eli, he admits when he plays bad. Of course they get frustrated from time to time, they are recievers, they want the ball EVERY PLAY, but that is not possible.

 

Nothing is getting ugly here..

No one is getting testy here. You can have your opinions, everyone has those. But you said Eli calls out his team, that is not an opinion that is a statement. And it there could be nothing farther from the truth. Eli has never called out his team.

 

The Giants recievers are no worse than any other recievers in the league. Plaxico is the same as Eli, he admits when he plays bad. Of course they get frustrated from time to time, they are recievers, they want the ball EVERY PLAY, but that is not possible.

 

Nothing is getting ugly here..

 

If I implied that Eli called out his team, that wasn't my intent. What I meant to say is that I don't feel he shoulders his share of the blame. And that is just my opinion.

Of course every receiver wants the ball on every play, just like a running back wants to run it all the time. Obviously you see more in Eli than I see in him and I'm okay with that.

 

And you're right, nothing getting ugly here either. Just good old fashioned difference of opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.