Sign in to follow this  
GeneraLee

39th District Draw

Here we go again.  Draw for your fate.

What matchups are we looking for and why?  Draw is to take place at 9:30 this morning.

Keep on voting to draw instead of seed 39th.  Augusta beat BC twice and flattened the Patties but get Mason in the first round.  Oh well, there's always next year in A-town.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Polar Bearcat said:

Keep on voting to draw instead of seed 39th.  Augusta beat BC twice and flattened the Patties but get Mason in the first round.  Oh well, there's always next year in A-town.

That's about the size of it.

I was under the impression the games aren’t played until the week of March 15th...

Mason-Augusta 

Bracken -St. Patrick

21 hours ago, Quagmire said:

I was under the impression the games aren’t played until the week of March 15th...

I still don't understand why Augusta won't vote to seed basketball.  They have had a better basketball program than Bracken County for the last 20 years.  They have consistently been the number 2 and even number 1 team in the new 39th District since 2006. 

However Bracken County has been fortunate as they should be the 2 or 3 seed every year and drawn probable 4 seed St. Patrick 6 out of the last 9 times and won every time.  Why leave your post-season up to chances like that?  Oh well. 

1 hour ago, brooksville said:

I still don't understand why Augusta won't vote to seed basketball.  They have had a better basketball program than Bracken County for the last 20 years.  They have consistently been the number 2 and even number 1 team in the new 39th District since 2006. 

However Bracken County has been fortunate as they should be the 2 or 3 seed every year and drawn probable 4 seed St. Patrick 6 out of the last 9 times and won every time.  Why leave your post-season up to chances like that?  Oh well. 

I would guess it’s not just about basketball. This affects volleyball, baseball, and every other sport. And while basketball is probably the biggest sports, for the most part, I think the draw probably benefits Augusta in most sports.

9 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

I would guess it’s not just about basketball. This affects volleyball, baseball, and every other sport. And while basketball is probably the biggest sports, for the most part, I think the draw probably benefits Augusta in most sports.

You can choose seed/draw each sport individually. 

On 2/24/2021 at 11:24 AM, Quagmire said:

That should have been the district final last night.  What a game.  Would have liked to see Augusta in the region tournament.  They could have knocked off anyone the way they played last night. 

On 3/16/2021 at 9:31 AM, brooksville said:

That should have been the district final last night.  What a game.  Would have liked to see Augusta in the region tournament.  They could have knocked off anyone the way they played last night. 

They could not beat anyone,  cause they never beat Mason County.  I was worried though. Never saw a team shoot like Augusta did Monday.   They were on fire.

Sign in to follow this