Manual - 2021 Schedule

Tigerpride94

2 hours ago, LongTimeReader said:

Good schedule for Manual. Who else is returning for Manual in addition to Northington?

They return QB Darien Wilson and WR Gilbert Robbins. I only count 15 Juniors on roster, and they graduate some really good guys, so will be breaking in several new guys.

50 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

They return QB Darien Wilson and WR Gilbert Robbins. I only count 15 Juniors on roster, and they graduate some really good guys, so will be breaking in several new guys.

They have a real solid RB/WR, Zahron Washburn, much in the same mold of a Northington.  He'll be a sophomore next year, but he'll help produce on offense for sure.  He's a real solid player.

Washburn transfered to Evangel Academy. They are starting a new football program. Brandon Bender (former UofL and Ballard basketball player is the AD). They sold this kid and the others who are transfering there a bill of goods. I think Demarcus Smith is going to be the head coach. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tigers88 said:

Washburn transfered to Evangel Academy. They are starting a new football program. Brandon Bender (former UofL and Ballard basketball player is the AD). They sold this kid and the others who are transfering there a bill of goods. I think Demarcus Smith is going to be the head coach. 

Blast from the the past names. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tigers88 said:

Then I hope it works out well for him.  My son played KY Future Stars with him & he was a real solid player & just a respectful, good overall kid.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...