Blue Blood Stats

Tomcats1990

1 hour ago, Tomcats1990 said:

062A8FEA-E19F-4852-96D3-255258966038.jpeg

I will assume that those guys don't combined have more conference tourney wins, conference tourney titles, NCAA tourney appearances, NCAA tourney wins, Sweet 16s, Elite 8s, Final Fours or NCAA titles as Cal at Kenutcky since 2009. Hell they might not even combine in total wins.

If we are talking totals...

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 9:28 AM, bugatti said:

That might be the craziest stat I have ever seen. How in the world did Temple get to #5 on this list?

Temple's first season was in 1895, so they're entering their 125th season... That makes them the oldest college basketball program on the list of top 50 winningest programs. 

Kansas, Syracuse, Indiana, and Cincinnati are the only other programs on that top 13 list to have played 120 seasons or more. 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I will assume that those guys don't combined have more conference tourney wins, conference tourney titles, NCAA tourney appearances, NCAA tourney wins, Sweet 16s, Elite 8s, Final Fours or NCAA titles as Cal at Kenutcky since 2009. Hell they might not even combine in total wins.

If we are talking totals...

You beat me to it. I really should read an entire thread before posting some times. 

• Haha 1