Blue Blood Stats

Tomcats1990

2 minutes ago, bugatti said:

COVID?

Important to note a sizeable chunk on this list are consistently outside the top 25.

Yeah.  It just makes you wonder why so many teams that are historically pretty solid are struggling mightly this year compared to their standards, specifically Kentucky, Duke and Kansas. 

Could throw in Cincinnati and Arizona in there too because they seem down quite a bit from their standard.  Could probably say North Carolina too but they have a chance for a big win on Sat.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Yeah.  It just makes you wonder why so many teams that are historically pretty solid are struggling mightly this year compared to their standards, specifically Kentucky, Duke and Kansas. 

Could throw in Cincinnati and Arizona in there too because they seem down quite a bit from their standard.  Could probably say North Carolina too but they have a chance for a big win on Sat.

North Carolina is one team that benefitted from no tournament last year. Since there was no tournament last year. Most people don’t even remember North Carolina was horrible last year and wasn’t even going to be close to being in the tournament. 

I think North Carolina this year will make it though. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

North Carolina is one team that benefitted from no tournament last year. Since there was no tournament last year. Most people don’t even remember North Carolina was horrible last year and wasn’t even going to be close to being in the tournament. 

Yeah, I remember they were the Kentucky of this year.  But that's also why I didn't include them with the other three big blue bloods cause they sucked last year without COVID.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

UNC was ever bit as bad last year as UK is this year. People forget they didn't finish in just the bottom half of the ACC, they finished dead last. Had it been the same COVID scenario as this year, they easily would have been in that 7-10 win range.

• Like 2