Has KSR and Matt Jones turned on Cal?

The Flea Market

6 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

Appears he is not on his side anymore as his tone has been very negative!? I think he is out to run him off!

He honestly is just being honest. I have always defended him, but some of things he has done this year has made no sense. Especially with how hard headed he has been with playing certain players. So this is one of the first times in my opinion Cal has deserved some of the questioning people have done in terms of the basketball part. 

9 hours ago, John Anthony said:

“Players first” but only when it’s 5 star players published on KSR just now.  Ouch, I bet Cal cuts them off, then again, Matt sold KSR for big dollars.  Maybe the new KSR owners aren’t taking corners?  

I was going to mention the website being sold. I do think that plays a factor here.

The whole DeAaron Fox thing this past week with a click bait headline caught my eye.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 11:42 PM, John Anthony said:

“Players first” but only when it’s 5 star players published on KSR just now.  Ouch, I bet Cal cuts them off, then again, Matt sold KSR for big dollars.  Maybe the new KSR owners aren’t taking corners?  

Jones only sold the website.  To the best of my knowledge, he is still the majority (or sole?) owner of KSR Radio.

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

I think most of the negative hits are from Louisville or other teams that know we will be back real soon.  He will get another 5 star and a couple of transfer players and we will be back strong next year. Hope Boston goes to the NBA!

Trust me your negative hits are coming from your own fan base.  Geez blame others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Flea Market said:

Some are but most are from the other teams fans. I did research!

Well the fans on Twitter, this message board, conversations with friends and patrons at the brewery I bartend at are all BBN fans.  People are so down on this team (which I am) and many are starting to get down on Coach Cal.