Has KSR and Matt Jones turned on Cal?

The Flea Market

44 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Who on this Ky team is going anywhere other than the seniors?

Boston and Jackson could be drafted, maybe even Clarke. They have good measurables and will be seen as having potential.

Does Allen or Fletcher transfer?

Was reading something about Mintz maybe being able to return because of a COVID loophole. Not sure if thats accurate. I guess Sarr could too but zid rather him go.

3 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Boston and Jackson could be drafted, maybe even Clarke. They have good measurables and will be seen as having potential.

Was reading something about Mintz maybe being able to return because of a COVID loophole. Not sure if thats accurate. I guess Sarr could too but zid rather him go.

If Boston, Jackson, and Clarke get drafted it will be the weakest draft in NBA history. If Mintz and Sarr get a Covid loophole, does this mean every grad transfer in the NCAA will get one also?

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I honestly would love it if Sarr and Mitz came back. I think Calipari today finally realized how Sarr should be used. My biggest issue with Sarr has been his stupid fouls. Which takes him out of games and doesn’t allow him to get in a rhythm. He is very skilled when he is on the court, and used correctly. 

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

The amount of dumb fouls that he makes is crazy for being as experienced a college player as he is.

It’s been crazy seeing all the dumb fouls both he and Jackson have picked up this year. They both seem to get at least two a game on the offensive end when trying to set a simple screen. 

33 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

It’s been crazy seeing all the dumb fouls both he and Jackson have picked up this year. They both seem to get at least two a game on the offensive end when trying to set a simple screen. 

Yeah for sure.  Jackson don't bother me as much because he's a freshman but I feel like with Sarr's experience, he should definitely know better.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...