Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Chris Wolfe want out at Male?

Featured Replies

39 minutes ago, Sweeperboy said:

Winner winner chicken dinners...

Few and far between, though. Especially these days.   Doug Preston left F-S last year for John Hardin, but a large part of that had to do with moving closer to family (children and parents/siblings, etc).

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Harry Doyle
    Harry Doyle

    FWIW...   Going off his total years experience teaching on the Jefferson County pay scale, I know for a FACT he is making in the neighborhood of 83-85K then the coaching stipend for his years/“

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    If he wanted to stay at Male he wouldn’t be flirting with leaving.  To me it is really that simple.   I love my wife.  Therefore I don’t flirt with women.  I’m happy as hell.   I hate my job and the d

  • Male is going to be really good for the foreseeable future. I think it is more a case of people WANT Coach Wolfe to leave because they are tough to beat. They were very young in 2020. He and his staff

I say without question he wants out.  Otherwise he wouldn’t be flirting with leaving.  

1 minute ago, PurplePride92 said:

I say without question he wants out.  Otherwise he wouldn’t be flirting with leaving.  

Maybe or maybe you just want to see what people will offer. One might be pretty happy with their job but if someone is willing to give you more you’ll typically at least listen. I’m not saying Wolf is like this but some people like to be courted. 

6 minutes ago, barrel said:

Maybe or maybe you just want to see what people will offer. One might be pretty happy with their job but if someone is willing to give you more you’ll typically at least listen. I’m not saying Wolf is like this but some people like to be courted. 

If he wanted to stay at Male he wouldn’t be flirting with leaving.  To me it is really that simple.   I love my wife.  Therefore I don’t flirt with women.  I’m happy as hell.   I hate my job and the day I can find a job paying me what this job pays then I’m gone.  
 

It’s.  That. Simple.  

7 minutes ago, barrel said:

Maybe or maybe you just want to see what people will offer. One might be pretty happy with their job but if someone is willing to give you more you’ll typically at least listen. I’m not saying Wolf is like this but some people like to be courted. 

Right. Make me an offer I can’t refuse and if not stays at Male.

Male is going to be really good for the foreseeable future. I think it is more a case of people WANT Coach Wolfe to leave because they are tough to beat. They were very young in 2020. He and his staff do a great job. Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. 

I’m beginning to think that Coach Wolfe might just enjoy schools pursuing him. Boost to the ego and boost to bargaining power. Just a thought 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.