Does Chris Wolfe want out at Male?

theguru

39 minutes ago, Sweeperboy said:

Winner winner chicken dinners...

Few and far between, though. Especially these days.   Doug Preston left F-S last year for John Hardin, but a large part of that had to do with moving closer to family (children and parents/siblings, etc).

1 minute ago, PurplePride92 said:

I say without question he wants out.  Otherwise he wouldn’t be flirting with leaving.  

Maybe or maybe you just want to see what people will offer. One might be pretty happy with their job but if someone is willing to give you more you’ll typically at least listen. I’m not saying Wolf is like this but some people like to be courted. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, barrel said:

Maybe or maybe you just want to see what people will offer. One might be pretty happy with their job but if someone is willing to give you more you’ll typically at least listen. I’m not saying Wolf is like this but some people like to be courted. 

If he wanted to stay at Male he wouldn’t be flirting with leaving.  To me it is really that simple.   I love my wife.  Therefore I don’t flirt with women.  I’m happy as hell.   I hate my job and the day I can find a job paying me what this job pays then I’m gone.  

It’s.  That. Simple.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, barrel said:

Right. Make me an offer I can’t refuse and if not stays at Male.

• Like 2

Male is going to be really good for the foreseeable future. I think it is more a case of people WANT Coach Wolfe to leave because they are tough to beat. They were very young in 2020. He and his staff do a great job. Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. 

• Like 4