Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 11:26 PM

2 hours ago, NLTanker1 said:

I can only assume there aren't any Male fans on here, just Trinity haters. With that said, I've become more confident through the week.

I'm going...

ROCKS- 44

Dawgs- 7

It’s always puzzled me that there aren’t more Male fans on here. 

• Like 2

No way T scores 40+ on the Male defense. In the first game, Male gave T 19 points on two high snaps over the QB's head (TD and FG), a punt block (TD) and a safety. Male also lost two starting OL in the first quarter (one being their center) which led to the bad snaps.

T is really good. If Male keeps it close going into the half, anything can happen. It might not be enough to win, but I'd expect the game to be much closer than people think.

6 hours ago, ForTheH said:

No way T scores 40+ on the Male defense. In the first game, Male gave T 19 points on two high snaps over the QB's head (TD and FG), a punt block (TD) and a safety. Male also lost two starting OL in the first quarter (one being their center) which led to the bad snaps.

T is really good. If Male keeps it close going into the half, anything can happen. It might not be enough to win, but I'd expect the game to be much closer than people think.

I thought the same thing last week. The first time around St X gave up 28 points on two pick sixes and two punt returns. Last week X gave up 14 points on a blocked punt and fake punt. I think that is just what Trinity does each week. I think Male will need to use some motions and bunch sets to get their receivers off the line as clean as possible. I saw where Coach Wolf said in the paper today that they try to get the pass off in 1.5 seconds and they still had problems with getting the QB hit in the first game. Trinity will bring guys from all over and show different fronts. I think Coach Cobb has turned up Trinity defense even more. It's going to be tough but that is why they play the game. 

• Like 2