Kelvin Joseph opts out

John Anthony

11 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Was he getting exposed or maybe felt he didn’t have help?

In my opinion, it really doesn't matter.  Every team has had a tough year in 2020, UK perhaps more so than most.  This just speaks to Joseph's character, or lack there of.  Take that sweet LSU shoulder tattoo and hit the road.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

He didn’t already opt out? You could have fooled me.

Mark Stoops says on radio that Kelvin Joseph asked not to play this week...Stoops said he couldn’t have him standing around just not playing so the decision was made for him to opt out.  

4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Mark Stoops says on radio that Kelvin Joseph asked not to play this week...Stoops said he couldn’t have him standing around just not playing so the decision was made for him to opt out.  

I heard this and I like that Stoops did this.  He is right.  Not a good message for a guy standing around practice with no intention of playing.

17 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Well, that just adds to what I've already stated.

40 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Why would a kid risk his draft stock on a 3-6 team?

An NFL team might look at it and think he gave up, or they might think he made a decision for his future. The answers will come out to GMs during pre-draft interviews. 

Serious question... Does he have draft stock?