theguru

Bowling Green 41 South Warren 24

Purples peaking at right time!  Congrats BG!

• Like 1

South has lost just six times ever at home. Bowling Green has the last two wins by a road team there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Purples dominated in the second half. So defensively sound. South Warren turned the ball over seven times I believe. 

2 minutes ago, Brown said:

BG leads the all-time series now, right?

Yes, 4-3. 

34 minutes ago, BillNye said:

Purples dominated in the second half. So defensively sound. South Warren turned the ball over seven times I believe. 

6 minutes ago, R1 sports fan said:

Who does BG play next week?

North Bullitt

6 minutes ago, Killowatt59 said:

Considering their usual schedule that stat really doesn't mean anything.

It was meant to be more of a credit to the Puples my friend. 

South Warren got outplayed tonight. These games will always be wars though. Schedule light or schedule heavy, you can expect it year in and year out. 

WOW, what a game.

Bowling Green should be proud of themselves. They got the job done and in convincing fashion.  Getting the win is all that matters at this point. 

Won't point out too much negative.

Glad to see Cooper running the ball some. He's one of the fastest guys on the field and he made some of the biggest plays of the night on his feet. I've been disappointed they haven't been running him more, especially to the outside. Glad to see it some tonight.

Seven turnovers by SW.  Was the final number? SEVEN!! It's tough to beat a decent team turning the ball over that much and nearly impossible against a team like BG. South Warren made one of the most careless turnovers I've seen trying to just float it out of bounds. WOW, that was a game turning moment.

The Spartans also waved the white flag a little early, which surprised me. 

Bg's defense came up huge again. So great victory for the Purples. Glad to see it cause I didn't know if they could get it done or not. Great job!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, BillNye said:

It was meant to be more of a credit to the Puples my friend. 

South Warren got outplayed tonight. These games will always be wars though. Schedule light or schedule heavy, you can expect it year in and year out. 

1 minute ago, Killowatt59 said:

That's fine, but it doesn't matter. I saw someone tweet this stat out a bit ago and it is really misleading cause with their usual schedule I wouldn't expect them to lose too many 

Seven turnovers isn’t misleading. You won’t win any games doing that. I think it matters. 
To each their own though. 

2 minutes ago, BillNye said:

Seven turnovers isn’t misleading. You won’t win any games doing that. I think it matters. 
To each their own though. 

Sorry. I completely quoted the wrong quote originally. No wonder you thought I was crazy lol. 

• Haha 1