Fire On I-75/I-71 Brent Spence Bridge Shuts Down Bridge

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I had a dream last night that I was on a bridge when it collapsed, so good luck getting me on that bridge anytime in the near future. 

I have had dreams like that, what happened after it collapsed or was that the end of the dream?

Just now, theguru said:

I have had dreams like that, what happened after it collapsed or was that the end of the dream?

It was a suspension bridge... I had walked away from the area that collapsed first. Me and a lady that were walking close to one another went into the water, and somehow grabbed one of the suspension cables and swung to the shore. 

• Haha 2

On 11/15/2020 at 9:00 AM, tcjkbt said:

Will the trucker(s)' insurance policies be liable for the repair costs------up to policy limits?       Don't know if policies are written to exclude damage to civic properties.

Being commercial policies I’m not 100% sure, they could have a clause in there to exclude civic properties but I would doubt it. The company I work writes private passenger and commercial policies, but we don’t write for hire commercial policies so those may be different. But I’ve never once heard of an exclusion for civic property. I wouldn’t think it would be any different, other than the scale, than someone damaging a guard rail and the liability limits paying for those damages. 

• Thanks 1