Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Brohm.....

Does Brian stay? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Brian stay?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You want a cookie?

 

Good Joke. How about you read posts before posting? There is no reason to try to get smart with me.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Joke. How about you read posts before posting? There is no reason to try to get smart with me.

 

So I can't post my opinion because you stated yours? That makes sense.

So I can't post my opinion because you stated yours? That makes sense.

 

Did I say that? Just pay attention. I don't know why you are arguing when we agree on the topic.

Did I say that? Just pay attention. I don't know why you are arguing when we agree on the topic.

 

I read what you wrote before I posted anything. Didn't feel like I needed to not post and don't feel like I need to edit it now. I never argued anything.

I read what you wrote before I posted anything. Didn't feel like I needed to not post and don't feel like I need to edit it now. I never argued anything.

 

Haha. Alright. It doesn't matter.:thumb:

The money has never been a factor before in a BB football decision

 

When was their a decision when money could have been a factor and it wasn't?

When was their a decision when money could have been a factor and it wasn't?

 

Yes, the NCAA would like to know as well.

with more and more articles..I am a little concerned about Brian's future...I have done some digging and have found that it is not a done deal either way yet.....:scared: What do you think?

 

I wouldn't worry too much about Brian's future, I would say this it looks bright..............now his future at UL is a different matter.:D

I voted yes because I hope he stays.

  • Author
If Bush stays so should he. If he doesn't he should go.

This is what I am thinking, though I think Bush has to come back.

This is what I am thinking, though I think Bush has to come back.

 

Well, UL fans do have something to celebrate. Today, Mario Urrutia told the Courier that "more than likely, I will be back" for the 2007 season. Very surprsing to me as I thought he had the best shot of leaving. This could be a big factor in Brian's decision as well. Now he has two of the best WR's in the nation, Douglas being the other, coming back. No reason why he shouldn't contend for the Heisman if he does decide to come back.

  • Author

I talked to him for a good little while this afternoon.....he really isn't thinking about it much now...he is indeed excited about the game, and the team's accomodations down there.

  • Author
Well, UL fans do have something to celebrate. Today, Mario Urrutia told the Courier that "more than likely, I will be back" for the 2007 season. Very surprsing to me as I thought he had the best shot of leaving. This could be a big factor in Brian's decision as well. Now he has two of the best WR's in the nation, Douglas being the other, coming back. No reason why he shouldn't contend for the Heisman if he does decide to come back.

This year's crop of receivers is very deep, Mario has some work to do....next year he should be top 10 or 15 material.

If Bush stays so should he. If he doesn't he should go.

I don't think that Brohm can base his future on what M. Bush decides to do. Bush's decision is a little different thought process, with his injury as the focal point. He has a lot of unanswered questions about how he can perform after the injury. Brohm has to be his own person and decide what is the best situation for his future. Whatever his decision, I am confident he will make the one that is right for Brian Brohm.

This year's crop of receivers is very deep, Mario has some work to do....next year he should be top 10 or 15 material.

Something about Mario tells me, that draft potential wise, I think he would rise up the charts quickly and be one of the first WR's drafted, this upcoming draft. Although the money may not be as much, I think he could possibly secure going to a better team by coming out this season. In other words, I think his stock is going to be just as high come draft time the following season, just a few less WRs to choose from.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.