Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Brohm.....

Does Brian stay? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Brian stay?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

with more and more articles..I am a little concerned about Brian's future...I have done some digging and have found that it is not a done deal either way yet.....:scared: What do you think?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted yes because I believe he stands to have more to gain than he does to lose.

For him to stay would be great for Louisville and college football. Not to many B. Brohms come around very often. I think if he gets word that he will be a high draft if he enters then I believe he chooses to go. Tough decision to have to make but one I am sure he is glad to have.

For him to stay would be great for Louisville and college football. Not to many B. Brohms come around very often. I think if he gets word that he will be a high draft if he enters then I believe he chooses to go. Tough decision to have to make but one I am sure he is glad to have.
Well said.....:thumb:

I really don't understand what he has to gain by staying if he's a top 10 pick. I think a perfect example of that is what happened to M. Bush this year. If he would have left last year, he was a probable 1st rounder, now he's trying to come back from a year ending injury.

 

The only person or thing that stands to gain from Brohm coming back is UofL. Personally I think he's an Oakland Raider next.

I would love to see him stay a the college level. I do not like to see all these college kids/athletes leaving early. Imo is that he is probably going if he knows that he will go high in the draft. I wish B.B. luck and sucsess either way he goes.

This will sound familiar:

 

If he can / will be a Top 15 pick, he's categorically insane if he stays.

The money has never been a factor before in a BB football decision, I think he loves UL and wants another shot at a NC.

Are we to vote what we wish he will do or what we think he will do?

IMO he should stay but there will be a tremendous amount of pressure on him from all the hype and questions that will surround this situation.

You should have included a third option: If Bush stays, he returns.

I just posted the same thing.

 

You want a cookie?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.