Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Brohm.....

Does Brian stay? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Brian stay?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

^:lol:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is projected to go high and stays he is foolish, it only takes 1 hit to get a injury and if its the right injury it could be career changing and that could mean life changing. His stock could also go the other way if he has a bad year. Dan Marino had a off senior year and it hurt his spot in the draft and also hurt his pocket book in his first contract. Besides this is what (trying to make it to the NFL as a high pick) he has dreamed of doing and worked so hard for.

A high pick is relative. I know there are those that believe that Brohm isn't competitive because he chose Louisville over ND

 

(excuse me while I get my belly laugh out of my system)

 

but the fact is that I think Brohm will be disappointed if he isn't the number one pick. Even top 5 would be a letdown to him, and if he's projected outside the top 5 or 10 I think he's a lock to return, even if he's considered a first rounder.

A high pick is relative. I know there are those that believe that Brohm isn't competitive because he chose Louisville over ND

 

(excuse me while I get my belly laugh out of my system)

 

but the fact is that I think Brohm will be disappointed if he isn't the number one pick. Even top 5 would be a letdown to him, and if he's projected outside the top 5 or 10 I think he's a lock to return, even if he's considered a first rounder.

 

My guess is he stays...and if what you say is true, that he'll be disappointed if he isn't the #1 pick, then he should. I don't see him being picked ahead of Brady Quinn.

You should have included a third option: If Bush stays, he returns.

I don't think that has a thing to do with what BB will do.It's all about where he is projected to be drafted period. High he will go, low he stays, my $ is on him going high.

A high pick is relative. I know there are those that believe that Brohm isn't competitive because he chose Louisville over ND

 

(excuse me while I get my belly laugh out of my system)

 

but the fact is that I think Brohm will be disappointed if he isn't the number one pick. Even top 5 would be a letdown to him, and if he's projected outside the top 5 or 10 I think he's a lock to return, even if he's considered a first rounder.

Is having to get picked first an ego thing with him?If he has to be picked first to go then he will be back next year and the next year and the next year etc.:eek:

  • Author
I think Brohm will be disappointed if he isn't the number one pick. Even top 5 would be a letdown to him, and if he's projected outside the top 5 or 10 I think he's a lock to return, even if he's considered a first rounder.

I agree he will be disappointed....Top 10? He's gone, further down? He's back.

  • Author
Is having to get picked first an ego thing with him?If he has to be picked first to go then he will be back next year and the next year and the next year etc.:eek:

Don't be so sure. I wouldn't allow your disdain for Louisville, blind the fact that he is one of America's finest college QB's...arguable in the top 3 right now.

Don't be so sure. I wouldn't allow your disdain for Louisville, blind the fact that he is one of America's finest college QB's...arguable in the top 3 right now.

He is a great QB,I agree.No problem but not a number one pick in the draft.I think that is what he was going to be disappointed about.He can come back next year and he still won't be a number one in the draft.Maybe first QB but not first player picked.:D

  • Author

^ First QB would be something that he would like, though it is not necessary.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.