Pulaski County Apology/Investigation

Tigerpride94

I’m mean no disrespect, but don’t you think it’s a bit premature to assume this incident occurred as it’s being reported.
Usually two sides to every story, and I’m going to guess this one is no different. I’ll wait to pass judgement on young men that may or not have done something until we know otherwise. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GC-Dragons said:

I’m mean no disrespect, but don’t you think it’s a bit premature to assume this incident occurred as it’s being reported.
Usually two sides to every story, and I’m going to guess this one is no different. I’ll wait to pass judgement on young men that may or not have done something until we know otherwise. 

The man who posted the letter is a well known preacher in lexington in the community, that worked the chains for the game. I’d hate to think he’d make something up just for the heck of it. But I understand where you’re coming from. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GC-Dragons said:

That could be the case but Pulaski apologizing makes them look guilty.

4 hours ago, GC-Dragons said:

What could be the second side to this story? 

I have seen this copy of an email sent by Wil Witherington concerning incidents that happened in last weekend’s Tates Creek-Pulaski County football game.   Apparently racial slurs were being tossed at Tates Creek’s players by Pulaski County’s players to the point to where Tates Creek and possibly all of Fayette County high schools might boycott Pulaski County if terms of the email aren’t met.   

Here is the email: 

F402A37C-134C-443B-8096-56E858E65D03.jpeg

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

It is a very well written email with clear terms and conditions to move forward.  

I don’t know how we can protect our kids from racism when as adults we have never fully come to terms with racism.  Racism is as American as apple pie.    

What's sad is Pulaski County Schools is going the other way with this. They're saying that they don't want their county schools to play teams out of Louisville and Lexington because they don't want to play teams that may make "false allegations" towards them. It's a joke.