Bengals at Colts

Bengals at Colts  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

You should tell the Colts that they need to go back to sleep now. 

Gosh I know, I just walked back into my computer to quote my post but you already took care of it for me.

Rivers looking good.  This game is a toss up in the 2nd half. 

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Not satisfied with moral victories, let’s WIN some games!!  Anarumo HAS to go!!  WHY wait until the Colts get to the 25 before you blitz, why not send that when they were back on their 30 and it’s 3rd and 7, he’s just an idiot!!  Rivers hadn’t thrown for 250 yds in 5-6 games and we let him throw for 267 in the FIRST half!!!  LOU HAS TO GO!!

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I put this whole comeback on 16thBBall Fan. He brought negative chi to every post, even when the Bengals were up 21-0. If you continue to expect the worst, you get the worst.

Yep its all my fault. I guess you missed the post when it was actually 21-0 when I bragged on the defense. Never said anything until they scored but if it makes you feel better fine. You are probably one of those guys everyone gets a trophy win or lose. I don't know about you but when give up 249 total yards in one quarter that's not very good in my book and as someone else posted the game did not have a very good feel after that first scoring drive of the Colts. Hopefully Taylor and Anarumo will make some adjustments for the 2nd half. Rivers dropped back 26 times and only had 1 rush no knockdowns or sacks.

11 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I put this whole comeback on 16thBBall Fan. He brought negative chi to every post, even when the Bengals were up 21-0. If you continue to expect the worst, you get the worst.

LOL!!!  Yeah, right!!  At this rate Carlos will have to play another 5-6 years to get the sack record!!

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Bengals get a 8 yard run by Mixon for a touchdown after a motion penalty. The extra point is good with 14:56 to play in the first half the Bengals lead 21-0.

This is the post you refer to. It came the closest to being a positive post, but even here you have to reference the motion penalty. There is a negative spin on virtually every single post.

• Like 2

• mcpapa locked this topic