October 12, 20205 yr The Bengals coming off the manhandling by the Ravens yesterday will travel to Indy to take on the Colts who lost by 9 at Cleveland. This I think is a winnable game for the Bengals but they need to in my opinion do a better job play calling and the obvious one is the O-line has to a better job at protecting Joe Burrow who was sacked 7 times yesterday not to mention at least 12 knockdowns as well. Go Bengals!!
October 12, 20205 yr Right now the Colts are an eight point favorite. Give me the Bengals in this one with a full glass of kool aid.
October 18, 20205 yr Headed to the game tomorrow, one of 12,500, fans. I"m a Colts season ticket holder, but this is my only game this year. I oped out of my regular tickets due to close family member with morbilities. I will isolate from her after going to the game. Sitting behind Colts bench fifteen rows up. Lots of distancing and precautions.. I want to see if River"s arm is as dead as it looks on tv and if he can be mobile. I think negative to both. I was not pleased with picking him up. We have injuries. It is what it is. Looking forward to a live game and not just what the camera wants to show you..
October 18, 20205 yr Author Bengals won the toss and deferred so the Colts hey the ball to start. Go Bengals!!
October 18, 20205 yr Author The Bengals take advantage of the Colts gift and go down and get 7 points. Lead 7-0. That was the first opening drive the Colts had allowed in 17 games.
October 18, 20205 yr Author Going into today's game the Bengals were only 4-8 on scoring touchdowns on drives into the red zone. They are 2-2 today lead 14-0 with still 3:18 left in the first quarter.
October 18, 20205 yr Author Looks like the Bengals may have gotten away with PI on that last play, but I'll take it. After the first play of the game the Bengals D is getting it done so far.
October 18, 20205 yr Author Great throw by Burrow on that 3rd and 9 to Higgins. You got to take that tot the house imo. Bengals have it 1st and goal from the 3 yard line to begin the 2nd quarter.
October 18, 20205 yr Author Bengals get a 8 yard run by Mixon for a touchdown after a motion penalty. The extra point is good with 14:56 to play in the first half the Bengals lead 21-0.
October 18, 20205 yr Great to see the Bengals playing so well so far. Joe B 15+ minutes of standing upright. That young man is a winner.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.