Bengals at Colts  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The Bengals coming off the manhandling by the Ravens yesterday will travel to Indy to take on the Colts who lost by 9 at Cleveland. This I think is a winnable game for the Bengals but they need to in my opinion do a better job play calling and the obvious one is the O-line has to a better job at protecting Joe Burrow who was sacked 7 times yesterday not to mention at least 12 knockdowns as well. Go Bengals!!

• Thanks 1

Right now the Colts are an eight point favorite. 

Give me the Bengals in this one with a full glass of kool aid. 

Headed to the game tomorrow, one of 12,500, fans. I"m a Colts season ticket holder, but this is my only game this year. I oped out of my regular tickets due to close family member with morbilities.  I will isolate from her after going to the game. Sitting behind Colts bench fifteen rows up. Lots of distancing and precautions..  I want to see if River"s arm is as dead as it looks on tv and if he can be mobile. I think negative to both.  I was not pleased with picking him up. We have injuries. It is what it is. Looking forward to a live game and not just what the camera wants to show you.. 

The Bengals take advantage of the Colts gift and go down and get 7 points. Lead 7-0. That was the first opening drive the Colts had allowed in 17 games. 

Going into today's game the Bengals were only 4-8 on scoring touchdowns on drives into the red zone. They are 2-2 today lead 14-0 with still 3:18 left in the first quarter.

• Thanks 1

Looks like the Bengals may have gotten away with PI on that last play, but I'll take it. After the first play of the game the Bengals D is getting it done so far.

Great throw by Burrow on that 3rd and 9 to Higgins. You got to take that tot the house imo. Bengals have it 1st and goal from the 3 yard line to begin the 2nd quarter.

Bengals get a 8 yard run by Mixon for a touchdown after a motion penalty. The extra point is good with 14:56 to play in the first half the Bengals lead 21-0.

• Like 1