Bengals at Colts

Bengals at Colts  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I have watched the Reds and Bengals for approximately 50 years.  They both have a history of losing and being poorly ran organizations.  Does that allow us to be negative?  Just today, we play great and then just fold out tents and now are behind 28-27.  Out scored 28 to 6.  Come out second half, have a third and short, and we throw it down the field.  Being positive is very tough.

I rest my case about being positive.  Bengals just ran the ball on third and short on the go ahead drive with a player that has not carried the ball ALL YEAR.  Then Bullock, who has not missed since game one, hits the up right and we are still behind. Do u think the Titans give the ball to their third string back or Henry?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sumoroyal said:

I rest my case about being positive.  Bengals just ran the ball on third and short on the go ahead drive with a player that has not carried the ball ALL YEAR.  Then Bullock, who has not missed since game one, hits the up right and we are still behind. Do u think the Titans give the ball to their third string back or Henry?  

The case is already closed. Notice how most of these threads just have you and 16th in them these days. Which it is not because of the Bengals struggling the last few years. 

• mcpapa locked this topic