Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Colts

Bengals at Colts 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This is the post you refer to. It came the closest to being a positive post, but even here you have to reference the motion penalty. There is a negative spin on virtually every single post.

Do you think this affects the outcome of the game?  Being negative?

  • Replies 75
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This is the post you refer to. It came the closest to being a positive post, but even here you have to reference the motion penalty. There is a negative spin on virtually every single post.

No here it is I'll even highlight the positive statement about the defense for you.

Looks like the Bengals may have gotten away with PI on that last play, but I'll take it. After the first play of the game the Bengals D is getting it done so far.   I guess the key word there was so far.

Just now, sumoroyal said:

Do you think this affects the outcome of the game?  Being negative?

Last post in this thread because I do want to respond.

Absolutely does not have an impact on the game. Let's not be totally silly.

Being negative does impact my enjoyment of the game. I like commenting and following the game along on here. But when these threads are an avalanche of negativity, it absolutely impacts my enjoyment of watching the game and following here. And for that reason I am done in this thread today.

  • Author

A nice throw by Burrow from his own endzone on 3rd down for a big much needed 1st down for the Bengals.

  • Author

AJ has to go up and make that play. I'd go for it here on 4th down if it was me.

  • Author

Bullock with a 56 yard FG to put the Bengals up 27-21 with 3:32 left in the 3rd quarter.

10 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

No here it is I'll even highlight the positive statement about the defense for you.

Looks like the Bengals may have gotten away with PI on that last play, but I'll take it. After the first play of the game the Bengals D is getting it done so far.   I guess the key word there was so far.

Negative and negative.

I have always been hard on Randy, but that was a great kick from deep!

Solid 3rd quarter by Gals and excellent long range kick by Bullock. 

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Negative and negative.

I added the sentence the I guess the key word was so far. If you thought the defense played well in the 2nd qt then more power to you. That didn't last long you not commenting any more.? Lets here you say the sentence "the Bengals D is getting it done so far" is a positive statement. Come on you can do it.?

Here is another positive comment for you to evaluate.

A nice throw by Burrow from his own endzone on 3rd down for a big much needed 1st down for the Bengals. Enjoy the rest of the game hopefully no one will ruin it for you. GO Bengals!!

  • Author

Touchdown Colts the extra point is good the Colts now lead 28-27 after trailing 21-0 with 14:56 to play.

  • Author

Oh, ok, just do your best and have fun guys, that’s what it’s all about in this league. 

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I added the sentence the I guess the key word was so far. If you thought the defense played well in the 2nd qt then more power to you. That didn't last long you not commenting any more.? Lets here you say the sentence "the Bengals D is getting it done so far" is a positive statement. Come on you can do it.?

Here is another positive comment for you to evaluate.

A nice throw by Burrow from his own endzone on 3rd down for a big much needed 1st down for the Bengals. Enjoy the rest of the game hopefully no one will ruin it for you. GO Bengals!!

@Voice of Reason is not wrong. So many people no longer post in update threads in either Reds or Bengal games like they use to. Basically all it is a couple people complaining and posting every little negative thing they can find, even in a game they may be winning. 
 

Over the last few years if you look at update threads, even in games won. You would think from the update threads that the team lost.  Hence, why I know I rarely post anymore in these threads either. Which I think seems to be true for most people. 
 

It is fine to point out bad things and get frustrated when things like this Colts comeback starts happening. However, even when the team is doing well. You usually still find more negative stuff from two or three people on here. It just makes it not worth getting on here. Which I know this isn’t the first time I have mentioned that either. 

  • Author

Rivers now has dropped back 35 times and has 1 hurry and 1 sack for 0 yards. He is 25-35 for 320 in basically just 2 quarters. He has only threw for over 300 yards in one game this year plus one where he threw for less than 200.

  • Author

Big play by Bates! Hopefully he was down and gets the return yardage. Now the offense needs to go down and get points preferably 7. Come on guys this is a game we should and need to win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.