Bengals at Colts

Bengals at Colts  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This is the post you refer to. It came the closest to being a positive post, but even here you have to reference the motion penalty. There is a negative spin on virtually every single post.

Do you think this affects the outcome of the game?  Being negative?

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This is the post you refer to. It came the closest to being a positive post, but even here you have to reference the motion penalty. There is a negative spin on virtually every single post.

No here it is I'll even highlight the positive statement about the defense for you.

Looks like the Bengals may have gotten away with PI on that last play, but I'll take it. After the first play of the game the Bengals D is getting it done so far.   I guess the key word there was so far.

Just now, sumoroyal said:

Do you think this affects the outcome of the game?  Being negative?

Last post in this thread because I do want to respond.

Absolutely does not have an impact on the game. Let's not be totally silly.

Being negative does impact my enjoyment of the game. I like commenting and following the game along on here. But when these threads are an avalanche of negativity, it absolutely impacts my enjoyment of watching the game and following here. And for that reason I am done in this thread today.

10 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

No here it is I'll even highlight the positive statement about the defense for you.

Looks like the Bengals may have gotten away with PI on that last play, but I'll take it. After the first play of the game the Bengals D is getting it done so far.   I guess the key word there was so far.

Negative and negative.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Negative and negative.

I added the sentence the I guess the key word was so far. If you thought the defense played well in the 2nd qt then more power to you. That didn't last long you not commenting any more.😏 Lets here you say the sentence "the Bengals D is getting it done so far" is a positive statement. Come on you can do it.🙂

Here is another positive comment for you to evaluate.

A nice throw by Burrow from his own endzone on 3rd down for a big much needed 1st down for the Bengals. Enjoy the rest of the game hopefully no one will ruin it for you. GO Bengals!!

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I added the sentence the I guess the key word was so far. If you thought the defense played well in the 2nd qt then more power to you. That didn't last long you not commenting any more.😏 Lets here you say the sentence "the Bengals D is getting it done so far" is a positive statement. Come on you can do it.🙂

Here is another positive comment for you to evaluate.

A nice throw by Burrow from his own endzone on 3rd down for a big much needed 1st down for the Bengals. Enjoy the rest of the game hopefully no one will ruin it for you. GO Bengals!!

@Voice of Reason is not wrong. So many people no longer post in update threads in either Reds or Bengal games like they use to. Basically all it is a couple people complaining and posting every little negative thing they can find, even in a game they may be winning. 

Over the last few years if you look at update threads, even in games won. You would think from the update threads that the team lost.  Hence, why I know I rarely post anymore in these threads either. Which I think seems to be true for most people. 

It is fine to point out bad things and get frustrated when things like this Colts comeback starts happening. However, even when the team is doing well. You usually still find more negative stuff from two or three people on here. It just makes it not worth getting on here. Which I know this isn’t the first time I have mentioned that either. 

• mcpapa locked this topic