Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates

Bengals at Ravens  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

5 hours ago, theguru said:

I see the Bengals have demoted Carlos Dunlap and he will not start against the Ravens. 

Probably needed, he has basically done nothing except take about 2 steps, stop and try to jump and knock down passes, practically no pressure on the QB.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, theguru said:

I see the Ravens are 13.5 right now.  I am not even sure I would pick the Bengals to beat the spread in this one.  

If nothing else, this game will show the Bengals exactly where they are at. 

The Bengals have covered every game thus far. These things do have a tendency to even themselves out, so there is that.

Green just quit on that route which aided into the cause of that interception.  Somebody needs to have a talk with Mr. Green.  If he don't want to play, he should have retired.  He got plenty of dead money over the last two years from the Bengals.

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

EXACTLY!!  You know the O line stinks, go max protect a bunch!!!

Max protect also doesn’t help, if receivers can’t get open. The scheme they use does not ever do anything to confuse the defense. 

It was time to move on from Marvin. However, the one thing Marvin did well was build his teams to play in the division. This team is not built to play in the AFC North. 

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yep, got to adjust to your material!!

Carlos finally did something, got a PF penalty, LOL!!

That penalty was a complete joke. Jackson is running the ball, pulls up on the sideline to throw it and Dunlap pushes Lamar in the shoulder almost immediately after the ball leaves his hand.

• Like 1