Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates

Bengals at Ravens  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

10 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I honestly feel like the defense hasn’t looked to bad today. The offense just has done nothing to help them out. 

The best our D has looked against them in probably 2 years, we’re not that far away, just got to do something to fix the right side of the O line.  Like the commentators said, they just back up right into Burrow’s lap. 

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Two possessions into the second half and Zac Taylor has nothing.  This guy needs to feel the heat and it has nothing to do with the won loss record.

Remember, Taylor was just QB coach in LA, McVay actually ran the O and called plays, Zac might be in over his head a little!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Remember, Taylor was just QB coach in LA, McVay actually ran the O and called plays, Zac might be in over his head a little!!

I know Eric Bienamy seems to be a name a lot of Bengal fans want. However, it would be the same deal with him. He doesn’t actually call the plays for the Chiefs. 

With that said I would like to have him. For me personally. Him and Josh McDaniels would be the top two I would want.