Rose Hill 72 Morgan County 56

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i think most people don't understand how much Euton and Jackson have changed since last season. Big baskets from Tony Aurthur tonight when Morgan made a run.

I have to agree with this comment. Not only have they changed a bit physically but they appeared to be a bit more mature on the court. I guess mature is not the best way to describe it........maybe more saavy....which does come with experience. Gonna be fun to watch for a few seasons.

Morgan County is a lot better than most folks realize. They've made great progress in just the week since they stumbled in their opener with West. I wouldn't be surprised if they thump East and West before Christmas. :thumb:

They won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight:

By the way...

The cost for the overnight shipment of goods is $32.03....couldn't afford lunch today as I was:ylsuper: taking care of a certain excellent basketball player who desperately needs their shoes.:thumb: :D :D

Best wishes....and good luck at the KOB.

Keep working on that team we talked about today and thanks for the photos....:sssh:

:D

If the gaurds mature and give Jackson some help,also step up when he has to go to the bench. Rose Hill will be the team to beat in March. Euton is very solid in all parts of his game as well as Jackson. Unbeilivable how Euton keeps moving. He is in tremendous shape. Euton and Jackson will be special players to watch the next four years. It will be a treat for the basketball fans in the 16th region.:thumb:

If the gaurds mature and give Jackson some help,also step up when he has to go to the bench. Rose Hill will be the team to beat in March. Euton is very solid in all parts of his game as well as Jackson. Unbeilivable how Euton keeps moving. He is in tremendous shape. Euton and Jackson will be special players to watch the next four years. It will be a treat for the basketball fans in the 16th region.:thumb:

They will definitely be a treat but not near as big of a treat as

The Return of Champion

Perhaps, by any definition, River Valley wasn't the patsy that they seemed to those not in attendance. They played the Royals closer than Morgan. Congratulations to Coach Fraley and the Royals.:thumb:

Hey Spindock, I'll tell you how tough River Valley is after I watch them in the Ohio State Tournament.

Hey Spindock, I'll tell you how tough River Valley is after I watch them in the Ohio State Tournament.

Morgan and River Valley would be a good game, it'll never happen and this is all speculation. And by your logic, I suppose we will see just how good Morgan is in the Kentucky State Tournament.

I know the 16th region pretty well and I do believe Rose Hill will be the team to beat at the end of the season . It's hard to beat Dakota's size and hustle and Chad's quickness. I do believe they're as good if not better than any in the 16th.

That remains to be seen, my entire point was that people said in so many words that the win over River Valley was lame. I was there (whereever there may be??) and they weren't a bad team. We're not talking the David School here. They would be a middle of the road team in the 16th. So, to discount them as a decent opponent would IMO be similar to discounting 8-10 teams in the 16th as decent opponents. And with that in mind, Morgan at this point in the season is similar to River Valley.