Rose Hill 72 Morgan County 56

Looks like Morgan Co's 41-29 loss to West Carter was no fluke.
Morgan County is a lot better than most folks realize. They've made great progress in just the week since they stumbled in their opener with West. I wouldn't be surprised if they thump East and West before Christmas. :thumb:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to meet Fastbreak, RickyP and the crew last night.

Morgan County is experiencing some growing pains. Replacing 4 starters is a tough task for any team. They competed very hard last night and I thought was putting RH on the ropes, however, untimely turnovers once again doomed the Cougars. I think once they relax and settle down, this Cougar team will be a tough out from here on out. Would not want to play them in an elimination game come March...with the roles reversed and they realize that they are the hunter instead of the hunted, they will become more hungary and carefree.

Cougars must get consistent scoring. Offensive will be the key this season, as they must find consistent ways to score and eliminate scoring droughts.

Also think some other kids from this team will make their presence felt as the season goes a long...they have some kids who can shoot it, that in time will help. Katlin Haney plays unbelievably hard and Sophomore Cameron Dunn began shooting the ball from outside well and knocked down some big 3's. It's a marathon, not a sprint...and with a good pace and focus, the Cougars will get better and better each week. Huge district showdowns on Saturday night and Monday night at the Morg...East and the nemisis West Carter come on those days .

For Rose Hill, Euton and Jackson are stars....with added strength the sky is the limit...Liked Fuller and Arthur as well...they contribute great....unreal youth at the hill.

Nice to meet Nets and A-Train in person, quality guys.

I think most people don't understand how much Euton and Jackson have changed since last season. Big baskets from Tony Aurthur tonight when Morgan made a run.

A-Train???????

Wow, that brings back memories!!! :D :D

A-Train???????

Wow, that brings back memories!!! :D :D

Yeah, and JTrusty wanted to know why you snitched his avatar... :sssh:

I always thought Nets' avatar was his little girl, but after getting to meet him last night, I realize that's actually a photo of him. :creepy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Truth of the matter is that I had looked forward to meeting Nets and A-Train in person, and I can honestly say I was not disappointed. Two great guys, in a great high school sports environment. :thumb:

By the way...

The cost for the overnight shipment of goods is $32.03....couldn't afford lunch today as I was:ylsuper: taking care of a certain excellent basketball player who desperately needs their shoes.:thumb: :D :D

Best wishes....and good luck at the KOB.