2020 NBA Playoffs

I watched Portland beat the Lakers last night and it has me interested in the series.

I saw these two posts in the Lillard thread:

Lillard and the Blazers took game one from the Lakers tonight. Lillard hit another 3 pointer from the logo in this one with Anthony Davis jumping at him too. Blazers shooters were lighting it up. Wenyon Gabriel started for the Blazers and helped them get off to a good start.

Lebron became the first player ever to get 20+ points, 15 rebounds and 15+ assists in a playoff game. 

AND

Really bizarre game last night. Dame started hot, went into hiding for about 30 minutes, then hit a couple of big threes to right the ship. I disagree with Portland's other shooters lighting it up. By Portland standards, the team was held in check, though the bigs were able to have success. The Blazers have to be encouraged. The Lakers are the greatest poorly designed team (by GM LeBron) in NBA history. I get it that Avery Bradley is out and Rondo is injured, but when you are having to give major minutes to Contavious Caldwell Pope, Alex Caruso, and Dwight Howard, that is a problem.

9 hours ago, sweet16 said:

Lillard is ridiculous on shots over 30 foot. 

On another note, Luka is fun to watch. 

Luka has the passing gift. He is a special talent that will be the league's best player once his jumper becomes more of a threat.

3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

All 3 NBA games are cancelled today due to the Bucks refusing to take the floor for today's game vs the Magic so after that the NBA postponed as a result of the Bucks protest over the killing of Jacob Blake.

Just so no one is confused, Jacob Blake is still alive, likely paralyzed though. 

So what would happen if the NBA decide to finish out the season with the teams that wanted to play?  Unlike LeBron AD doesn't have a title yet.  Better not throw what chances you have left out the window because there may not be another one down the road.