Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kasey Clark

Featured Replies

He's a power-back with good speed, in my opinion, but a helluva football player any way you look at it.

 

 

That's an old evaluation. Did you see him play at all this year? Other than Corbin, Belfry, or Mercer in which he was injured which affected his break-away abilities. Your entitled to your opinion though but I think it's an old view of Kasey who has worked very hard this whole year to add more speed and he has been successful in doing just that.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only saw the state final, but Clark really stood out as the best player on the field.

Only saw the state final, but Clark really stood out as the best player on the field.

 

And he was injured during that game. An injury sustained weeks before during the Corbin game.

Only saw the state final, but Clark really stood out as the best player on the field.

 

I don't think there was any doubt that Clark was the best player on the field.

One of the backs for Mercer , likely had more speed and quickness but wasn't the football player that Kasey is ...

 

Also Mr Wills ... that kid is a football player - warrior who impacted a team and a season as much or maybe more than Mr Clark.

 

I wish in the state game we would have gone to Mr Wills in the backfield more as a blocker ...

One of the backs for Mercer , likely had more speed and quickness but wasn't the football player that Kasey is ...

 

Also Mr Wills ... that kid is a football player - warrior who impacted a team and a season as much or maybe more than Mr Clark.

 

I wish in the state game we would have gone to Mr Wills in the backfield more as a blocker ...

 

 

AGREED!!!!! Josh definately got snubbed on the All-State team. I try to step back and look through clear glasses rather than the usual maroon n gold glasses when forming an opinion on things such as this but any glasses you look through it really doesn't matter because Josh Wills deserved to be on that All-State team as a LB. The kid is just amazing as a LB and I wish people could see the preparation and dedication of this kid. He could teach a lot of us adults about work-ethic, he works his butt off in the gym, the field, the weightroom, the filmroom, and the classroom. If any kid deserves it, it's Josh Wills.

AGREED!!!!! Josh definately got snubbed on the All-State team. I try to step back and look through clear glasses rather than the usual maroon n gold glasses when forming an opinion on things such as this but any glasses you look through it really doesn't matter because Josh Wills deserved to be on that All-State team as a LB. The kid is just amazing as a LB and I wish people could see the preparation and dedication of this kid. He could teach a lot of us adults about work-ethic, he works his butt off in the gym, the field, the weightroom, the filmroom, and the classroom. If any kid deserves it, it's Josh Wills.

 

 

I agree about Wills. He was the best LB I saw this year.

 

BTW....To answer an earlier question, I saw Clark (Russell) on film a handful of times, but I know film isn't the greatest indicator of game speed.

I agree about Wills. He was the best LB I saw this year.

 

BTW....To answer an earlier question, I saw Clark (Russell) on film a handful of times, but I know film isn't the greatest indicator of game speed.

 

 

The more I thought about your accessment the more I agreed with it because Kasey does have good speed but he's not a speedster. He does have the ability to break away but not the kind of speed one would consider to be great. He has not ran the 40 so I don't have a number on that but I would say it would be good.

Anyone heard any word on all district? How about the other All-states coming out? Just curious.

Congrats to Kasey Clark from Danville, Ky. I got to watch him at the state finals and he is a stud. I've already watched the replay of the game and this young man is tougher than a $2.00 steak. best of luck to you in your future young man.

where is he looking to play at in college?

The more I thought about your accessment the more I agreed with it because Kasey does have good speed but he's not a speedster. He does have the ability to break away but not the kind of speed one would consider to be great. He has not ran the 40 so I don't have a number on that but I would say it would be good.

 

 

I do have a # now, at EKU combine he ran a 4.5 40yds. So he' s got some good speed.

I do have a # now, at EKU combine he ran a 4.5 40yds. So he' s got some good speed.

Wow! That is totally wrong! Sorry but that is untrue. :lol:

Wow! That is totally wrong! Sorry but that is untrue. :lol:

 

Were you there to witness this? I would take the word of someone that it VERY close to Kasey over someone that is just voicing an opinion.

Wow! That is totally wrong! Sorry but that is untrue. :lol:

Wow! That is so totally petty! Sorry but that is true.:rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.