Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kasey Clark

Featured Replies

I stand by my answer.

 

I stand by my post and opinions. Imo there is no use in commenting on anything else that you post.:rolleyes: :sleep:

  • Replies 104
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I will tell you in public, which I would prefer to do anyway.

You advised that I need to not be so defensive in my post. Sounds like to me that is in reference to what I posted. You are correct on one thing for a change, I did post that everyone opinion matters, I always have and I always will. My post speak for themselves so I don't need to explain them to you. As I also mentioned earlier I started this thread to give Kasey Clark his due so I will refrain from any further post that are personal and not on topic.

 

 

Great post!

I stand by my post and opinions. Imo there is no use in commenting on anything else that you post.:rolleyes: :sleep:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Congrats again to Kasey Clark on being named to the all state team :ylsuper: . A well deserved honor for the young man and great football player.:thumb:

Congrats again to Kasey Clark on being named to the all state team :ylsuper: . A well deserved honor for the young man and great football player.:thumb:

I absolutely agree:thumb: .

I may be wrong, but Kasey Clark had a knee injury late in the season and I was wondering if it affected him in the Mercer game (probably not too much considering his stats) and what is the severity of the injury?

I may be wrong, but Kasey Clark had a knee injury late in the season and I was wondering if it affected him in the Mercer game (probably not too much considering his stats) and what is the severity of the injury?

 

Knee injury?????

 

Wrong player.

Congratulations to Kasey on another fine season. I truely enjoyed watching you play Varsity football for the past three years. You will do well at the next level. I hope I can watch you on Saturdays.

I may be wrong, but Kasey Clark had a knee injury late in the season and I was wondering if it affected him in the Mercer game (probably not too much considering his stats) and what is the severity of the injury?

Torn meniscus I believe. And I would say yes it affected him. He was used mostly as a decoy in the state semi final against Belfry.

Congratulations to Kasey on another fine season. I truely enjoyed watching you play Varsity football for the past three years. You will do well at the next level. I hope I can watch you on Saturdays.

I don't think that there is any doubt that he will be playing on Saturdays somewhere. ;)

There were talk on the other thread about all-state that there are several different all-states then the all district and all area. No one can seem to pin down a date for any of those. Does anyone know?

I may be wrong, but Kasey Clark had a knee injury late in the season and I was wondering if it affected him in the Mercer game (probably not too much considering his stats) and what is the severity of the injury?

 

 

It sure did. He did not have the break-away speed that he usually has. Many people think he's a power back but he's got great speed that he added mostly this year. He also could not cut like he usually does but it was mostly his speed that was hampered.

It sure did. He did not have the break-away speed that he usually has. Many people think he's a power back but he's got great speed that he added mostly this year. He also could not cut like he usually does but it was mostly his speed that was hampered.

 

He's a power-back with good speed, in my opinion, but a helluva football player any way you look at it.

Congrats to Kasey on 1st team and to Coty on first team. I never had the privledge of watching Kasey play but have heard nothing but good things. His brother seems to be a cool guy to. Hope he continues his football play to be able to get a college education.

Good luck to him and congrats

Congrats to Kasey on 1st team and to Coty on first team. I never had the privledge of watching Kasey play but have heard nothing but good things. His brother seems to be a cool guy to. Hope he continues his football play to be able to get a college education.

Good luck to him and congrats

 

 

That's weird, I hear the same thing about Coty Conley brother. LOL! I have seen Coty play and I know he's a great football player. I have no doubt he will succeed on whatever path(colors) he may choose.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.