1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Adam Sandler
    • Will Ferrell

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really find Sandler funny to be honest. He has his moments, but I definitely don't laugh at his stuff like I do Ferrell.

I've never cared for Sandler. Didn't much like his SNL characters, for the most part, with a few exceptions. Ferrell has always been much funnier to me.

I disagree, Ferrell a very good actor, but I think Sandler is the best SNL actor ever.

TheDeuce: Adam Sandler Sucks!

You know something? You suck!

Sandler hasn’t made a good movie in a really long time. Granted I haven’t seen uncut gems so I can’t count it.

Adam Sandler has much better movies that Will Ferrell couldn't even sniff.

Click, Reign Over Me, and Spanglish are all better than anything Ferrell has ever created. I'd take the goofy Sandler movies over the goofy Ferrell movies all day too.

Only thing Ferrell has on Sandler is Elf.

Click is absolutely horrible movie. How do you find Click funny but not Anchorman or Step Brothers? My lord MJ I’m disagreeing you like I usually do with Deuce. Did you all switch accounts or something to mess with me? Haha

Haha there were a few!

Give me Happy Gilmore over anything Ferrell has done. I don't know how you could argue it.

Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are phenomenal movies. Neither can hold a candle to Anchorman and Step Brothers.

Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are phenomenal movies. Neither can hold a candle to Anchorman and Step Brothers.

Except Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are both all Adam Sandler. Anchorman wouldn't be Anchorman without Ferrell and Carrell and Rudd. Step Brothers wouldn't be Step Brothers without John C. Reilly.

I really like both, but if I've got to pick one over the other, it's Sandler. I think he's got a little more variety to the characters he plays, and he does better with semi-dramatic roles. He's definitely overlooked for Punch-Drunk Love too. People who haven't ever dealt with someone with true mental issues should watch that, because Sandler portrays it fantastically.

Ferrell has attempted semi-dramatic roles too, and I think a lot of people forget those. Winter Passing, Stranger Than Fiction, and Everything Must Go. I haven't seen Everything Must Go, but the other two were actually really good movies.

Hard for me because I am not wild about either. I like Sandler's best movies, Happy Gilmore & Billy Madison, better than anything Ferrell has done. But then there are several Ferrell movies I'd rather watch than Sandler's third best.

I voted Sandler, but it's not a hill I'd die on.

Sandler has made one movie this millennium that I actually enjoy and it’s a remake of a classic movie, The Longest Yard, so it’s hard to really count that. Ferrell has owned the 2000’s and it’s not even close.

Except Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are both all Adam Sandler. Anchorman wouldn't be Anchorman without Ferrell and Carrell and Rudd. Step Brothers wouldn't be Step Brothers without John C. Reilly.

As Deuce said, Sandler isn’t even the funniest person in Happy Gilmore. Ron Burgundy would still be hilarious without his news team.

Click is absolutely horrible movie. How do you find Click funny but not Anchorman or Step Brothers? My lord MJ I’m disagreeing you like I usually do with Deuce. Did you all switch accounts or something to mess with me? Haha

I didn't say Click was a funny movie, but I do like Click quite a bit. And I think it's hands down better than any movie Ferrell is the start of.