Adam Sandler vs. Will Ferrell

Who do you like better?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Adam Sandler
    • Will Ferrell

I didn't want to dump this into the Will Ferrell thread so starting a thread of its own. I see these 2 guys as very similar. They have similar backgrounds coming from Saturday Night Live. They make the same kinds of movies in my opinion. So who do you prefer, Sandler or Ferrell?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Sandler has much better movies that Will Ferrell couldn't even sniff.

Click, Reign Over Me, and Spanglish are all better than anything Ferrell has ever created. I'd take the goofy Sandler movies over the goofy Ferrell movies all day too.

Only thing Ferrell has on Sandler is Elf.

I disagree, Ferrell a very good actor, but I think Sandler is the best SNL actor ever.

TheDeuce: Adam Sandler Sucks!

You know something? You suck!

I don't really find Sandler funny to be honest. He has his moments, but I definitely don't laugh at his stuff like I do Ferrell.

Adam Sandler has much better movies that Will Ferrell couldn't even sniff.

Click, Reign Over Me, and Spanglish are all better than anything Ferrell has ever created. I'd take the goofy Sandler movies over the goofy Ferrell movies all day too.

Only thing Ferrell has on Sandler is Elf.

:eek:

Who hurt you?

I feel like Ferrell plays the same character in every movie. I don't think he has the depth or range that Sandler has. Sandler can play goofy or serious and has done everything in between. Ferrell pretty much just does goofy (which he does well). Plus Ferrell is way more annoying outside of his movies, because he rarely breaks that goofy character. I don't feel like I've ever seen him have a normal interview or conversation on a talk show.

While I do like Sandler better as an actor, I am not a fan of his stand up. And Ferrell was much better on SNL.

I think Will Ferrell is one of the more overrated actors in our lifetime.

He's at his best when he isn't the main character (e.g. Old School). I don't know how people find Anchorman funny.

Ferrell is a one trick pony. And as he gets older, he gets less funny. He hasn’t done anything original in years.

I feel like Ferrell plays the same character in every movie. I don't think he has the depth or range that Sandler has. Sandler can play goofy or serious and has done everything in between. Ferrell pretty much just does goofy (which he does well). Plus Ferrell is way more annoying outside of his movies, because he rarely breaks that goofy character. I don't feel like I've ever seen him have a normal interview or conversation on a talk show.

While I do like Sandler better as an actor, I am not a fan of his stand up. And Ferrell was much better on SNL.

Maybe Ferrell is not acting.