Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Herd Immunity and Shelter-in-place policies

Featured Replies

22 hours ago, theguru said:

 I should add again for the record I believe I had COVID at the start of the year. 

In January I flew to Minneapolis. Shortly after that I developed a weird sinus type infection. I never get sick, never go to the doctor except checkups. I had to make two trips to the doctor to get it cleared up. Do I think it was COVID? Nope. Not at all. Symptoms don't match COVID. It seems like everyone who got sick this winter thinks they had COVID.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
15 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

In January I flew to Minneapolis. Shortly after that I developed a weird sinus type infection. I never get sick, never go to the doctor except checkups. I had to make two trips to the doctor to get it cleared up. Do I think it was COVID? Nope. Not at all. Symptoms don't match COVID. It seems like everyone who got sick this winter thinks they had COVID.

I agree a lot of people default to they had COVID.  Obviously I am guessing but the fact my taste/smell was messed up for awhile has me leaning that direction.  Either way, based on how I live my life I have to have been exposed to COVID on numerous occasions. 

41 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree a lot of people default to they had COVID.  Obviously I am guessing but the fact my taste/smell was messed up for awhile has me leaning that direction.  Either way, based on how I live my life I have to have been exposed to COVID on numerous occasions. 

I feel the same way, we got back from a 7 day cruise in mid February, changed planes from San Juan in Newerk, workers were wearing mask already, never thought much about it, but for the next two weeks, my wife and I coughed our heads off, drank cough syrup like water, finally just went away, plus I work at the airport , so I have had to been exposed.

The Red Cross is testing for anti-bodies at no cost if you donate blood.

I’m getting antibody test Wednesday through UofL immunity study. I had some type of respiratory illness in March so will be interesting what results say.

6 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I’m getting antibody test Wednesday through UofL immunity study. I had some type of respiratory illness in March so will be interesting what results say.

Did you sign up for that or did they just reach out to you?

11 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Did you sign up for that or did they just reach out to you?

Signed up and then they reached out to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.