Who are the top offensive linemen in Kentucky for 2020?

This year's crop of road graders and pass protectors is not quite as stacked at the top as 2019's. From a prospect perspective, we don't have the 1-2 punch of Walker Parks and John Young at the top, but Parks' former teammate is still holding it down as a true blue chip prospect.

Let's show the big guys some love. Here are a few that come to mind for me:

Jager Burton - Frederick Douglass

6'4", 275 lbs

Rated the #1 overall prospect in Kentucky for the class of 2021 by 247 Sports.

Offers from UK, Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, UofL,Oklahoma, and Texas, among others

Junior Year Highlights- Jager Burton - Jager Burton highlights - Hudl

Grant Bingham (Jr.) - Johnson Central

6'5", 300 lbs

Offers from Western Michigan and Toledo

Grant Bingham Sophomore Highlights - Grant Bingham highlights - Hudl

Parker Bates - Apollo

6'5", 310 lbs

Offer from UK

This year's crop of road graders and pass protectors is not quite as stacked at the top as 2019's. From a prospect perspective, we don't have the 1-2 punch of Walker Parks and John Young at the top, but Parks' former teammate is still holding it down as a true blue chip prospect.

Let's show the big guys some love. Here are a few that come to mind for me:

Jager Burton - Frederick Douglass

6'4", 275 lbs

Rated the #1 overall prospect in Kentucky for the class of 2021 by 247 Sports.

Offers from UK, Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, UofL,Oklahoma, and Texas, among others

Junior Year Highlights- Jager Burton - Jager Burton highlights - Hudl

Grant Bingham (Jr.) - Johnson Central

6'5", 300 lbs

Offers from Western Michigan and Toledo

Grant Bingham Sophomore Highlights - Grant Bingham highlights - Hudl

Parker Bates - Apollo

6'5", 310 lbs

Offer from UK

219 Highlights - Parker Bates highlights - Hudl

Jon Nalley - Daviess County

6'6", 300 lbs

Offers from Arkansas State, Murray State and EKU

Junior Season - Jon Nalley highlights - Hudl

Dark horse pick...

Dominic Rulli - Cooper

6'3", 270 lbs

Dominic Rulli Junior Season Highlight - Dominic Rulli highlights - Hudl

Rulli is possibly the most “Under the Radar” O-lineman in the entire state. Excellent footwork and works his tail off snapping the ball precisely while putting his body in the right position effectively on nearly every play. 15 more lbs. and an excellent senior season he should see several offers come in if not before the season starts. Oh yeah, he’s only 16.

Bingham exploded onto the scene at the State Finals and there is no doubt this kid has the chance to be big-time. I have no doubt he was going to collect a great number of offers after the camp circuits before this virus hit.

I like the Rulli call as well. He may not have the attention or the prototype size for major D-1 like the other guys, but the kid is exactly what you want out of a HS Center.

Justin Millay- Owensboro

Blake Henry- Daviess County

Two other very good offensive lineman that get overshadowed by Bates and Nalley here in Owensboro. I know Millay has 4 or 5 FCS offers currently.

Millay has five offers. All FCS:

*EKU

*Indiana State

*Murray State

*SEMO

*William & Mary

Bingham exploded onto the scene at the State Finals and there is no doubt this kid has the chance to be big-time. I have no doubt he was going to collect a great number of offers after the camp circuits before this virus hit.

I like the Rulli call as well. He may not have the attention or the prototype size for major D-1 like the other guys, but the kid is exactly what you want out of a HS Center.

Hard to believe, from watching Bingham's highlights, that you're watching a sophomore in action. Very high ceiling, indeed.