Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Tennessee vs. Kentucky Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Tennessee vs. Kentucky Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Vols come to Lexington unfortunately for another 9:00 tip. I hope the Cats continue their winning way and their good defense.

Kentucky 73-62.

Trap game. Coming off a big win, have another big game coming up. Week night at home. Late tip. Maybe just a tad bit of let-down after clinching the conference. This one makes me nervous. I'll be more than happy to end up being wrong, but, ewwww.

Barnes is a good coach. Conference has already been won outright. But it is the last home game for the Cats. I say Cats by 8-9.

Game day!

 

Might be a little bit of a struggle to keep my eyes open tonight. Stayed up way to late watching my new obsession (The Practice) on Hulu. I'm glad I got a little skin in the game, it should help to keep at least one eye open.

I'll say Cats by 4. It is a rivalry game so you never know. Let's keep Nick out of foul trouble and defend like they have been lately. Go Cats!

  • Author

Cats up 34-22 now timeout Tennessee. I stated in the Kentucky/ Auburn thread if the Cats could consistently average 10-12 points an rebounds from the trio of Juzang, Brooks, and Montgomery this team could go to the next level. And is 15 minutes tonight they have combined for 12 points and 5 rebounds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.