Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collins at Anderson County (30th District) Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

I have a feeling about Anderson County playing at home tonight. I have absolutely zero basis or knowledge on AC but I'll go out on a limb, having no dog in the fight and pick AC to move on to region.

I didn't realize Anderson was playing on back to back nights. The Bearcats lost to Collins by 5 during the regular season. Their style limits possessions and they are playing at home, so they have shot at the upset. I don't foresee Collins missing the 8th region tournament.

Hard to pick against a team with two Division 1 players....but the "stars" have certainly aligned to give Anderson a chance. Playing at home...Collins missing some starters...a history of close games...(including this year)...

 

If Anderson can keep this game from being a scorefest, I think Bryan Hyatt's squad has a legitimate shot. But Collins has to remain the favorite.

  • Author
Hard to pick against a team with two Division 1 players....but the "stars" have certainly aligned to give Anderson a chance. Playing at home...Collins missing some starters...a history of close games...(including this year)...

 

If Anderson can keep this game from being a scorefest, I think Bryan Hyatt's squad has a legitimate shot. But Collins has to remain the favorite.

 

I hate picking against McKnight and Vail but like you said, the stars have seem to alligned for AC.

Anyone going to this game that can give updates? I can’t go, but would love to stay updated.

For some reason I think Anderson can get them.

Anyone going to this game that can give updates? I can’t go, but would love to stay updated.

 

I’ll do my best to provide updates

Opener over at Anderson. Anderson girls defeat Spencer Co 52-23. Boys game will begin around 7:45

8-2 Collins with 4:17 left in the first. Collins running full court trap so far.

After 4 minutes, Collins off to quick start 8-2. McKnight with 4 points and a neat assist.

14-3 Collins end of the first.

All Collins, or I should say allMcKnight in 1Q. Collins 14-3, McKnight with 10

Anderson without a FG in first

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.