Collins at Anderson County (30th District) Predictions/Updates

I didn't realize Anderson was playing on back to back nights. The Bearcats lost to Collins by 5 during the regular season. Their style limits possessions and they are playing at home, so they have shot at the upset. I don't foresee Collins missing the 8th region tournament.

Hard to pick against a team with two Division 1 players....but the "stars" have certainly aligned to give Anderson a chance. Playing at home...Collins missing some starters...a history of close games...(including this year)...

If Anderson can keep this game from being a scorefest, I think Bryan Hyatt's squad has a legitimate shot. But Collins has to remain the favorite.

Hard to pick against a team with two Division 1 players....but the "stars" have certainly aligned to give Anderson a chance. Playing at home...Collins missing some starters...a history of close games...(including this year)...

If Anderson can keep this game from being a scorefest, I think Bryan Hyatt's squad has a legitimate shot. But Collins has to remain the favorite.

I hate picking against McKnight and Vail but like you said, the stars have seem to alligned for AC.