Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 65 Florida 59

Featured Replies

Was this really NCAA basketball at its best?

Was this really NCAA basketball at its best?

 

Huh? I didn’t know it had to be?

Well the last two games they have struggled at the end of game with the press. Luckily it is happening now though, so gives them time to practice it more now that they seen it is a problem.

Huh? I didn’t know it had to be?

 

Well, certainly makes it easier on the eyes, however I'm not overly concerned. March is only a few days away and I know they'll be better then.

I'm just glad it was at Rupp.

How about Quickley? He has had such a solid season for the Wildcats. Career high, 26 points last night.

I've had this feeling that Quickley is going to start sky rocketing on draft boards but at this time he has not. What am I missing? Would love to get him back for a Junior season but right now I hope he can continue to lead the Cats to #9. He is "Quickly" becoming one of my all time favorite Wildcats...see what I did there?

I've had this feeling that Quickley is going to start sky rocketing on draft boards but at this time he has not. What am I missing? Would love to get him back for a Junior season but right now I hope he can continue to lead the Cats to #9. He is "Quickly" becoming one of my all time favorite Wildcats...see what I did there? ��

I agree. He is becoming my favorite player since Tyler Ulis.

I've had this feeling that Quickley is going to start sky rocketing on draft boards but at this time he has not. What am I missing? Would love to get him back for a Junior season but right now I hope he can continue to lead the Cats to #9. He is "Quickly" becoming one of my all time favorite Wildcats...see what I did there? ��

 

I’ve been wondering this for a couple weeks myself.

 

He’s been playing as well or better than Maxey and Hagans but he’s not showing up on any draft boards.

 

I’d love to have a junior Quickley back next season...

I've had this feeling that Quickley is going to start sky rocketing on draft boards but at this time he has not. What am I missing? Would love to get him back for a Junior season but right now I hope he can continue to lead the Cats to #9. He is "Quickly" becoming one of my all time favorite Wildcats...see what I did there? ��

 

I'm absolutely loving me some Quickley. Him as a junior sounds awesome to me. Is he an undersized SG for the NBA? Maybe. That's all I can guess.

 

He definitely isn't getting the national attention her deserves. Maxey has gotten a lot of credit for what he's done on the big stage. Richards has gotten a lot of credit for his great improvement. Quickley is damn near one of the most consistent performers in the Calipari era.

I'm absolutely loving me some Quickley. Him as a junior sounds awesome to me. Is he an undersized SG for the NBA? Maybe. That's all I can guess.

 

He definitely isn't getting the national attention her deserves. Maxey has gotten a lot of credit for what he's done on the big stage. Richards has gotten a lot of credit for his great improvement. Quickley is damn near one of the most consistent performers in the Calipari era.

 

Don’t forget Quickley like Jamal Murray is actually a pg. Both just had to play off the ball in college, because Murray had Ullis and Quickley has Hagans. I would assume in Quickley ends up on an NBA roster he, just like Murray would be a pg in the NBA.

Don’t forget Quickley like Jamal Murray is actually a pg. Both just had to play off the ball in college, because Murray had Ullis and Quickley has Hagans. I would assume in Quickley ends up on an NBA roster he, just like Murray would be a pg in the NBA.

 

I did forget that his natural position is a PG. Thanks for the reminder.

Don’t forget Quickley like Jamal Murray is actually a pg. Both just had to play off the ball in college, because Murray had Ullis and Quickley has Hagans. I would assume in Quickley ends up on an NBA roster he, just like Murray would be a pg in the NBA.

 

I did forget that his natural position is a PG. Thanks for the reminder.

 

Murray has fallen into the perfect situation. While his position is PG, he still plays more of a SG type role, despite having some PG feels about him.... which I felt he had in his time at UK, despite playing off the ball more because of Ullis. Jokic is the PG of the Denver Nuggets. I have never felt the PG feel from Quickley that I had with Murray. When Hagans is off the court, the ball is in Maxey's hands, not IQ's. That said, I hope he proves me wrong, but I see him being more in the Avery Bradley mold, but as a better shooting type. Ain't no shame in that.

Murray has fallen into the perfect situation. While his position is PG, he still plays more of a SG type role, despite having some PG feels about him.... which I felt he had in his time at UK, despite playing off the ball more because of Ullis. Jokic is the PG of the Denver Nuggets. I have never felt the PG feel from Quickley that I had with Murray. When Hagans is off the court, the ball is in Maxey's hands, not IQ's. That said, I hope he proves me wrong, but I see him being more in the Avery Bradley mold, but as a better shooting type. Ain't no shame in that.

 

There is zero reason to move Quickley to pg now even if Hagans is not in. A big part of UKs offense is having Quickley running around off screens and all that, just like they did with Murray.

 

My point is when he is in a NBA game, much like Murray. He will probably be at the pg spot, even if it is off the bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.