Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals to the Pro Bowl??

Featured Replies

How many WR's go from each conference? I know three Rbs go (LT & LJ are locks) and three QB's go (Peyton, Tom, & Carson or Rivers). I dont think TJ has a chance unless that take 6+ revcievers.

Tom over Carson? Certainly not if I had a vote.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still amazed at how well KK has played this season. Unbelievable turnaround.

Im still amazed at how well KK has played this season. Unbelievable turnaround.

Ohalete made him look extra bad last year...

Ohalete made him look extra bad last year...

 

Thats a name I havent heard in a while. What ever became of Ohalete? He isnt still with the bengals is he?

Thats a name I havent heard in a while. What ever became of Ohalete? He isnt still with the bengals is he?

It would seem he's getting on with the rest of his life...

It would seem he's getting on with the rest of his life...

 

As he should. Pro football was not his calling.

Ohalete made him look extra bad last year...

 

I still dont know how there wasnt someone out there that we could have got to play over him. Ohalete just seemed to do more harm than good, I know he has gone down as one of my most hated bengal players of all time. I could not stand the guy, he never did one thing right...

I still dont know how there wasnt someone out there that we could have got to play over him. Ohalete just seemed to do more harm than good, I know he has gone down as one of my most hated bengal players of all time. I could not stand the guy, he never did one thing right...

He was brought in for ST only. He was forced into a starting role, and he was VERY bad at it...

He was brought in for ST only. He was forced into a starting role, and he was VERY bad at it...

 

Saying just VERY bad is being nice...;)

Saying just VERY bad is being nice...;)

:thumb:

Tom over Carson? Certainly not if I had a vote.

 

Unfortunately I have to agree with you on this... Tom is playing through injury, and his receivers are not nearly as good as what Carson is dealing with. I would have to think maybe Rivers over Carson and Tom though!

  • Author
Unfortunately I have to agree with you on this... Tom is playing through injury, and his receivers are not nearly as good as what Carson is dealing with. I would have to think maybe Rivers over Carson and Tom though!

 

:ylsuper: Agreed! Peyton, Phillip, and Carson. Unless Brady has an amazing last three weeks or one of the top 3 has a horrible one.

Rudi, Chad, Carson, and TJ

If Willie's ticket wasn't punched after he blanked Julius Peppers, it sure is now after blanking Peppers and Burgess (the conference leaders in sacks)... Carson is better than Tom Brady... Manning, Palmer, and Rivers.... but Brady will probably go anyways cause someone always drops out... Chad is going to lead the league in receving yards for the third or fourth year in a row and I don't think any other Bengal has done that, he's in... If there was a spot for "situational pass rusher" on the pro bowl roster, Geathers would certainly be in. I think he deserves it but it will be hard for him because he isn't an every down player. I don't think Shayne will go this year... not enough receiver spots for TJ (i don't think) and it is always tough to crack the top 3 RB's so Rudi is iffy.... especially because LJ and LT are near locks...

If Willie's ticket wasn't punched after he blanked Julius Peppers, it sure is now after blanking Peppers and Burgess (the conference leaders in sacks)... Carson is better than Tom Brady... Manning, Palmer, and Rivers.... but Brady will probably go anyways cause someone always drops out... Chad is going to lead the league in receving yards for the third or fourth year in a row and I don't think any other Bengal has done that, he's in... If there was a spot for "situational pass rusher" on the pro bowl roster, Geathers would certainly be in. I think he deserves it but it will be hard for him because he isn't an every down player. I don't think Shayne will go this year... not enough receiver spots for TJ (i don't think) and it is always tough to crack the top 3 RB's so Rudi is iffy.... especially because LJ and LT are near locks...

No other player has done it, not just Bengal... Rudi doesn't get in, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.