Bengals to the Pro Bowl??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pollack were to come back do any of you think he might just get switched back down to defensive end and stop the linebacker experiement. Because I mean with this injury, it will be more mental than what Palmer dealt with his knee, because any time he goes to tackle a guy it probably will be in the back of his head. The reason I ask if you all think he might get switched back to his normal college position is because at DE he probably wouldn't have as many head on collisions as he would at linebacker. At linebacker alot of the times you have to tackle the runningback when he is at full speed. And I know at DE he still is going to have some head on collisions, but probably wouldn't be as violent of collisions and could maybe he a little easier for him to deal with Mentally. Not to mention since there is not a good chance that Justin Smith will be back, and with the way Jeanty is playing, I think we could just move him down to DE for good if he comes back. So I was wondering if anyone else thought that this could be a possibility...

Honestly though I dont see him coming back, and I wouldn't blame him one bit if he decided not to play even if he was 100% healthy...

If Pollack were to come back do any of you think he might just get switched back down to defensive end and stop the linebacker experiement. Because I mean with this injury, it will be more mental than what Palmer dealt with his knee, because any time he goes to tackle a guy it probably will be in the back of his head. The reason I ask if you all think he might get switched back to his normal college position is because at DE he probably wouldn't have as many head on collisions as he would at linebacker. At linebacker alot of the times you have to tackle the runningback when he is at full speed. And I know at DE he still is going to have some head on collisions, but probably wouldn't be as violent of collisions and could maybe he a little easier for him to deal with Mentally. Not to mention since there is not a good chance that Justin Smith will be back, and with the way Jeanty is playing, I think we could just move him down to DE for good if he comes back. So I was wondering if anyone else thought that this could be a possibility...

Honestly though I dont see him coming back, and I wouldn't blame him one bit if he decided not to play even if he was 100% healthy...

He is lucky to be alive. If he is smart he will wait a long time before he puts on another football helmet. I wish him the best.