Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals to the Pro Bowl??

Featured Replies

No other player has done it, not just Bengal... Rudi doesn't get in, IMO.

I think Rudi can play his way in over the next three weeks. I don't think he's in right now...

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trying to change the topic of the thread, but has anyone heard any news on David Pollack?

I'm not trying to change the topic of the thread, but has anyone heard any news on David Pollack?
He had a doctor's appointment today. He'll decide if he's going to play again based on what comes out of that doctor visit.
He had a doctor's appointment today. He'll decide if he's going to play again based on what comes out of that doctor visit.

I don't expect him to ever play again. Find him a spot on the staff Marvin...

I don't expect him to ever play again. Find him a spot on the staff Marvin...
Per Pollack, "At the end of it, if the doctor says I'm 5% more likely to get injured again, there's a 0% chance I'll ever play again. That's a fact."

If Pollack were to come back do any of you think he might just get switched back down to defensive end and stop the linebacker experiement. Because I mean with this injury, it will be more mental than what Palmer dealt with his knee, because any time he goes to tackle a guy it probably will be in the back of his head. The reason I ask if you all think he might get switched back to his normal college position is because at DE he probably wouldn't have as many head on collisions as he would at linebacker. At linebacker alot of the times you have to tackle the runningback when he is at full speed. And I know at DE he still is going to have some head on collisions, but probably wouldn't be as violent of collisions and could maybe he a little easier for him to deal with Mentally. Not to mention since there is not a good chance that Justin Smith will be back, and with the way Jeanty is playing, I think we could just move him down to DE for good if he comes back. So I was wondering if anyone else thought that this could be a possibility...

 

Honestly though I dont see him coming back, and I wouldn't blame him one bit if he decided not to play even if he was 100% healthy...

  • Author
If Pollack were to come back do any of you think he might just get switched back down to defensive end and stop the linebacker experiement. Because I mean with this injury, it will be more mental than what Palmer dealt with his knee, because any time he goes to tackle a guy it probably will be in the back of his head. The reason I ask if you all think he might get switched back to his normal college position is because at DE he probably wouldn't have as many head on collisions as he would at linebacker. At linebacker alot of the times you have to tackle the runningback when he is at full speed. And I know at DE he still is going to have some head on collisions, but probably wouldn't be as violent of collisions and could maybe he a little easier for him to deal with Mentally. Not to mention since there is not a good chance that Justin Smith will be back, and with the way Jeanty is playing, I think we could just move him down to DE for good if he comes back. So I was wondering if anyone else thought that this could be a possibility...

 

Honestly though I dont see him coming back, and I wouldn't blame him one bit if he decided not to play even if he was 100% healthy...

 

He is lucky to be alive. If he is smart he will wait a long time before he puts on another football helmet. I wish him the best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.