Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals to the Pro Bowl??

Featured Replies

Carson, Willie, and Chad are in.

 

TJ, Rudi, and (gulp) Kaesviharn have a shot.

 

Can't believe it's true,.. but it is. I like Kaesviharn, but this time last year, people would've laughed at even the mention of such a thing.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a reason he's a DB...

 

It's cool, I don't mind him playing DB for my Bengals at all...

How many will have to ok it with their parole officer?

 

I'm pretty sure none of which have been mentioned would fall into such a catefory, so it should work out just fine.

I am scraping my brain, but I can't for the life of me figure out who Lawson is?:confused:

Larson I guess...

  • Author

How many WR's go from each conference? I know three Rbs go (LT & LJ are locks) and three QB's go (Peyton, Tom, & Carson or Rivers). I dont think TJ has a chance unless that take 6+ revcievers.

Larson I guess...

Don't the Bengals refer to him as larceny? A term they are more familiar with.

Chad,Carson,Wille,Shayne,TJ

Don't the Bengals refer to him as larceny? A term they are more familiar with.

Boooo...Jokes are laaaaaame....

How many will have to ok it with their parole officer?

:lol: :lol: I am a Bengal fan and I was about to post that.

Boooo...Jokes are laaaaaame....

 

 

Actually I thought it was quite funny. :lol:

Robert Geathers has 10 and a half sacks. Anyone else besides me think he has a shot?

Chad Johnson Willy Anderson Robert Geathers Carson Palmer Rudi Johnson Shane Graham and TJ Houeshemnbahdopruwegaqwncda all have a shot!!

Robert Geathers has 10 and a half sacks. Anyone else besides me think he has a shot?

 

See post #11

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.