Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Vandy vs Kentucky Who wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Vandy vs Kentucky Who wins?

    • Vanderbilt
      10%
    • Kentucky
      90%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Struggling Vandy comes to Rupp on Wednesday with another strange 6:30 tip on the SEC Network. Should be a easy game before the Cats travel Saturday to Auburn.

Kentucky 76-59.

Maybe I don’t know what a charge is anymore but that last call sure looked more like a flop to me.

What is this offense called? Bad passes and bad shots?

What is this offense called? Bad passes and bad shots?

Some terrible passes for sure.

I get so tired of watching UK play games like this. Richards has to stay on the court.

Some terrible passes for sure.

 

I've watched better offensive structure in streetball games. This is horrible.

I get so tired of watching UK play games like this. Richards has to stay on the court.

Things definitively went south after he left the game early.

I have never seen a team play down to their competition as Kentucky and Cal's teams.

I have never seen a team play down to their competition as Kentucky and Cal's teams.

 

I have seen plenty every single year across college basketball. It happens to everyone, it just hits home more here since we all watch every single game.

 

Until this year they really didn’t even lose many of those games either.

I get so tired of watching UK play games like this. Richards has to stay on the court.

 

Like they said over the weekend. A player can give up baskets and get them back later, you can't do that with fouls. Dumb play by Richard's and an easy way to lose in March.

Vandy is playing loose with nothing to lose, while UK was looking forward to Saturday. UK will be fine in the second half.

Richards needs to play well and be a force.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.