Open Job: Iroquois

• 2 months later...
Looking at the KHSAA directory, Iroquois' new head coach is Anthony Wales. I would have to assume this isn't referring to the 2018 Fern Creek HS grad and basketball standout, but I can't confirm or deny that.

There was an Anthony "Ace" Wales that played at Louisville Central and went on to a standout career at Western Kentucky. I would say this is who they have hired.

Hard to get consistency with a revolving door? What do folks keep leaving? Is it administration? Players? Lack of talent? What are the challenges of this job?

It’s one of Louisville’s toughest schools. Multiple teachers have been assaulted there. Also, has a lot of immigrant students from soccer playing countries. I wish the new coach good luck. They have had some decent teams in past.

Looking at the KHSAA directory, Iroquois' new head coach is Anthony Wales. I would have to assume this isn't referring to the 2018 Fern Creek HS grad and basketball standout, but I can't confirm or deny that.

It’d be tough for him to juggle his coaching responsibilities along with playing basketball at Indiana University Southeast. LOL.