Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Iroquois

Featured Replies

Donte Ellison is out after 1 year as head coach for the Raiders. Iroquois football was 2-8 in 2019.

 

This makes Iroquois' 3rd head coaching change in 5 years.

Hard to get consistency with a revolving door? What do folks keep leaving? Is it administration? Players? Lack of talent? What are the challenges of this job?

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Ruule #13 - Capitalization

  • Author

Looking at the KHSAA directory, Iroquois' new head coach is Anthony Wales. I would have to assume this isn't referring to the 2018 Fern Creek HS grad and basketball standout, but I can't confirm or deny that.

Looking at the KHSAA directory, Iroquois' new head coach is Anthony Wales. I would have to assume this isn't referring to the 2018 Fern Creek HS grad and basketball standout, but I can't confirm or deny that.

 

There was an Anthony "Ace" Wales that played at Louisville Central and went on to a standout career at Western Kentucky. I would say this is who they have hired.

Hard to get consistency with a revolving door? What do folks keep leaving? Is it administration? Players? Lack of talent? What are the challenges of this job?

 

It’s one of Louisville’s toughest schools. Multiple teachers have been assaulted there. Also, has a lot of immigrant students from soccer playing countries. I wish the new coach good luck. They have had some decent teams in past.

How many schools in Louisville are getting new coaches for next season? Seems like about 5-6.

  • Author
How many schools in Louisville are getting new coaches for next season? Seems like about 5-6.

 

Iroquois, Moore, Shawnee, Valley and Western.

Looking at the KHSAA directory, Iroquois' new head coach is Anthony Wales. I would have to assume this isn't referring to the 2018 Fern Creek HS grad and basketball standout, but I can't confirm or deny that.

 

It’d be tough for him to juggle his coaching responsibilities along with playing basketball at Indiana University Southeast. LOL.

There was an Anthony "Ace" Wales that played at Louisville Central and went on to a standout career at Western Kentucky. I would say this is who they have hired.

 

It's former Central/WKU running back Ace Wales.

 

School just retweeted me.

 

Thanks for the tipoff!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.