Cardinal Faithful!

02Ram54

Who's going?

How are you getting there?

Anyone interested in pooling resources? :D

Go Cards!

:dancingpa

I'll be there with bells on! I am so proud of my Louisville Cards...now the rest of the country is beginning to see one of the best kept secrets in the state of Kentucky. You know that UL football has arrived when Auburn and Alabama comes to it to try to find a coach for their program...which, incidentally, Petrino turned down! So, Card fans join me on the charter flight going down via YourSportsTravel out of Jeffersonville. Great package!

Call me if you decide to drive!:thumb:

The little'un has my number, or pm me.

We decided on booking the flight through the UofL sports charter company. It was pricey 1,200 not including ticket which we already preordered. But it does include a flight, I win:D , hotel in Lauderdale and service to and from the game. But for two nights only, I lose:cry: , but I'd be more than happy to smuggle you in with our luggage:thumb: .

We decided on booking the flight through the UofL sports charter company. It was pricey 1,200 not including ticket which we already preordered. But it does include a flight, I win:D , hotel in Lauderdale and service to and from the game. But for two nights only, I lose:cry: , but I'd be more than happy to smuggle you in with our luggage:thumb: .
I don't call it winning and lossing I see it as compromise that end with us on a beach drinking cold drinks with umbrellas in them 5 hours before kickoff of the Orange bowl with the LOUISVILLE CARDINALS as the favorite.:dancingpa