Cardinal Faithful!

02Ram54

Okay, I was thinking we was just gonna drive down, yeah... once we get beyond three digits I'm very doubtful.

Thus the "You and 02ram54 should drive down together" comment. Think about it, if you come down in a car together you should be able to get a ticket for $125, and spend $200 each in gas and food and you might convince RRR that we could let you sleep on the floor or in the bath tub in our hotel room, like we let those Triangle Frat members that one year at the Liberty bowl. That would lower your expense to around 325$ each which is expense for college kids but doable!

Thus the "You and 02ram54 should drive down together" comment. Think about it, if you come down in a car together you should be able to get a ticket for $125, and spend $200 each in gas and food and you might convince RRR that we could let you sleep on the floor or in the bath tub in our hotel room, like we let those Triangle Frat members that one year at the Liberty bowl. That would lower your expense to around 325$ each which is expense for college kids but doable!

What do you say, 02ram? That would work for me. I'll be cramming in hours at DQ for a few weeks, but it's sure to be worth it.