Music City Bowl: Kentucky vs. Clemson

UKPat02

Who wins the Music City Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Music City Bowl?

It should be a good time win or lose. I am happy for those kids who have worked like dogs and heard people like me gripe about the coach. I have been a fan all my life.I never got out of the boat but I have been rocking it a little.Good luck to the kids and staff I hope this is just a little taste of what is to come.GO BLUE!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first thing I thought of was the last time these 2 hooked up in the Peach Bowl. UK had the lead but Clemson was driving with a couple of minutes to go. I believe it was Marty Moore that intercepted a Tiger pass at the five and decided he was a DB and could run it back for a TD. A Clemson player stripped him of the ball at the 20. Couple of plays later Clemson scored and won. Just another chapter in UK's "How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" Book.

The first thing I thought of was the last time these 2 hooked up in the Peach Bowl. UK had the lead but Clemson was driving with a couple of minutes to go. I believe it was Marty Moore that intercepted a Tiger pass at the five and decided he was a DB and could run it back for a TD. A Clemson player stripped him of the ball at the 20. Couple of plays later Clemson scored and won. Just another chapter in UK's "How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" Book.

Same thing I thought. Anytime a defensive player picks up a ball and tries to run, I think "oh no, Marty Moore!" That was a really bad loss. I was also at the Music City Bowl when UK lost to Syracuse. I'm hoping to see a win this time!

My first child is due on the 29th. I don't think I can get my wife to wait a week, but it will be on the tv in the delivery room for sure.
Tell her to get her priorities straight.....UK Bowl Game is 1st and then she can deliver the baby....:lol:

Best of luck to you CCon the baby and the UK Football team.

Congrats to UK! A chance to make a statement against a good opponent. IMO a better game then the UL/Wake game. Hopefully, UK lives up to it.
You do know this game is anticipated to not be as close as the Louisville game? Personally, I think it will be closer, but UK is a bigger dog at this point than WF.

Take away one delay of game penalty and the Cats likely would have Penn State in Tampa.I would have preferred that, but I'll take Nashville.

I'd rather have Nashville. It's not New Years Day, but it is closer for me to go to, and believe it or not it is a bigger payout than the Outback bowl.