UCLA 13 USC 9

Royal Uncle

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not certain what is more shocking: That UCLA won, or that they limited USC to nine points. Unbelievable and a happy, happy day. NOW what happens should Florida win? Conventional wisdom says Michigan, but we'll have to see how the chips fall.

I will say this, this is the best year in college football I remember in a long time. I think this is a year that the BCS should point to as a time when the BCS works and creates excitement.

Not certain what is more shocking: That UCLA won, or that they limited USC to nine points. Unbelievable and a happy, happy day. NOW what happens should Florida win? Conventional wisdom says Michigan, but we'll have to see how the chips fall.

I will say this, this is the best year in college football I remember in a long time. I think this is a year that the BCS should point to as a time when the BCS works and creates excitement.

Look at the amount of upsets it took for the BCS to "work correctly" though. And by work correctly I mean get the 2 best teams in the country in the National Title game..........:cool: