List Your Final Class AA Top 5 for 2006

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Mercer County (Hard to argue with 15-0. Did what they set out to do.)

2. Russell (Really thought they would win the Final, but Mercer Co's defense was too much.)

3. Belfry (Tough on both sides of the ball)

4. Middlesboro (Offense as good as anyone)

5. Corbin (Turned season around)

Looks good.

Devils were best 2A team beyond a shadow of a doubt ...

5A Mercer won 2A Championship Game ....

Next year let's put Trinity in 2a to give the legit 2a schools someone else to shoot at ... Devils almost did it and really gave it away , to the 5a power .. who next year will have to buy a ticket to get into the finals or semi finals .. we will be watching and posting ...

Good lord get over it. You're going to have people referring to Russell as "Whine Country" if this keeps up. Mercer was the best team and won it on the field, where it is supposed to be won. Go work on kickoffs and extra points and get back to me.

1. Mercer County (15-0, Defense outstanding)

2. Russell (Great team - but, too many whiney fans! Glad the players don't act like their fans! Russell's players are a class act team!)

3. Western

4. Larue County

5. Owensboro Catholic

I have seen many fans from Mercer and Russell whining on here. Those who live in glass houses.......

1. Mercer County (Hard to argue with 15-0. Did what they set out to do.)

2. Russell (Really thought they would win the Final, but Mercer Co's defense was too much.)

3. Belfry (Tough on both sides of the ball)

4. Middlesboro (Offense as good as anyone)

5. Corbin (Turned season around)

1. Mercer, Bottom line they won it all, went 15-0, and beat the defending state champion.

2. Russell, Went toe to toe with Mercer but just came up short.

3. Corbin, Was the best team that Russell played during the playoffs. A few breaks thier way and they could have been in Louisville.

4. Belfry, Just because they are Belfry and can beat any team in 2-A on any given night.

5. Western, Did not see them play but thier record stands for itself.

1. Mercer County (15-0, Defense outstanding)

2. Russell (Great team - but, too many whiney fans! Glad the players don't act like their fans! Russell's players are a class act team!)

3. Western

4. Larue County

5. Owensboro Catholic

Nice stereotype!! Don't criticize all of Russell because a select few speak their mind. There's a big difference in stating facts and whining. Many Russell faithful feel as though the KHSAA and the state finals officials cost their team a championship. I don't think that's whining though, just voicing their opinion. It's what they've paid this site to be able to do. Do you get acused of whining when you posts after your team loses? When you give your opinion as to why they lost? I doubt it.

1. Russell ( I think Russell was the better team on Dec 1st, I think most of Mercer deep down agrees)

2. Mercer ( Demolished everyone in their path except Russell)

3. Belfry ( Very solid all around team)

4. Corbin ( Gave Russell all they could take at home, very good young team)

5. Owensboro Cath ( they definately made improvement)

Nice stereotype!! Don't criticize all of Russell because a select few speak their mind. There's a big difference in stating facts and whining. Many Russell faithful feel as though the KHSAA and the state finals officials cost their team a championship. I don't think that's whining though, just voicing their opinion. It's what they've paid this site to be able to do. Do you get acused of whining when you posts after your team loses? When you give your opinion as to why they lost? I doubt it.

The great mighty TITANS never lost this year!!!! No one from Mercer County had to whine!!!!!!! Just voicing my opinion!!!!!!