Will the Bengals draft Joey Burrow?

Shame this isn't 2020 and we can have the kid from Clemson. He's a legit #1 pick. Not many 1rst round QB's pan out and with the Bengals luck... :ohbrother:

At the end of the day Burrow is putting up even better numbers than Clemsons QB and doing that against much better competition.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, the last time the Bengals had the first overall pick and took the Heisman trophy winning QB it worked out pretty well and eventually led the franchise 3 years later in to the most fun football season I can remember as a fan. Granted I wasn’t alive for either of the super bowl runs, but I think we can all kind of agree that Carson Palmer was a success.

To be fair, the last time the Bengals had the first overall pick and took the Heisman trophy winning QB it worked out pretty well and eventually led the franchise 3 years later in to the most fun football season I can remember as a fan. Granted I wasn’t alive for either of the super bowl runs, but I think we can all kind of agree that Carson Palmer was a success.

So basically the last two times the Bengals drafted a qb to be the starter which was Palmer and Dalton. It has led to 16 years of only having two qbs. That is not that bad. However, the 90s were so bad people can't get over it. Klinger and Akili Smith were horrible picks. Palmer and Dalton were not. Yet people can't seem to remember that.