SMALL SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP

Saturday 10/19 at Scott at 4:00

Dayton vs. Newport

MEDIUM SCHOOL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Saturday 10/19 at Scott at 6:00

Beechwood vs. NCC

LARGE SCHOOL DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Saturday 10/19 at Scott at 8:00

CCMS vs Twenhofel

• 2 weeks later...

Did any of these 3 champions play each other in the regular season? I watched all 3 championship games and really came away impressed with NCC. They had the least amount of players of any of the 6 teams in the championship but by far had the best skill position guys. #3 and #42 really looked like the best offensive players on the field the entire night. Having only watched mainly Dayton and CC games all year the NCC team looked head and shoulders above all of them.

Did any of these 3 champions play each other in the regular season? I watched all 3 championship games and really came away impressed with NCC. They had the least amount of players of any of the 6 teams in the championship but by far had the best skill position guys. #3 and #42 really looked like the best offensive players on the field the entire night. Having only watched mainly Dayton and CC games all year the NCC team looked head and shoulders above all of them.

NCC beat Cambell 8th pretty bad during the regular season. The also beat the other large school they played, Woodland, pretty badly as well. I'd say NCC was the best team in the NKMSAA this year by a pretty wide margin. It will be interesting to see how many of those kids actually end up at NCC---lots of rumors that a few of the top players will be attending other high schools.

It has been a great 2 seasons with these kids. The NKMS Football program is run very smooth. Coaches and Directors are all first class.

11 of the 12 8th graders will be at NCC next year. One has moved to Erlanger. Still time for him to decide what school he will attend. Other great players from around NKY are joining this group next year. #bred4success

Is there a reason that NKY schools don't play in the KHSAA Middle School Tournament?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy here. I simply don't know and was curious.

It's not the KHSAA tourney. The state wide league is ran by the KYMSFA. Some of the reason is because of travel and expense.