How bad would....

MysteriousOnes

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In their current state, I would completely agree...At 100% health, I dont know...

I'm not sure about UNC but I have a feeling that getting Oden back would more than offset ANY UL player coming back from injury. I just don't think either UK or UL are in either one of these teams leagues at this point.

Im scared.

I told my best buddy after the UT game (football) this past weekend, that I was as satisfied as a fan as I had been all year.

If UK gives UNC a great game, but comes up short, I know this UK fan will smile and be encouraged.

I'm not sure about UNC but I have a feeling that getting Oden back would more than offset ANY UL player coming back from injury. I just don't think either UK or UL are in either one of these teams leagues at this point.

:thumb: Oden would/will give MANY players in CBB fits all season long...

Morriss isn't on the "level" of Hansborough?

Disagree. Morriss was a man last year against UConn, maybe the most talented team in the league. He is a very skilled post player. Much like an old Bostin Celtic IMO. Not a lot of athleticism, but a lot of knowledge about how to work the post and put the ball in the hoop. I wish he was a better athlete, but he isn't.

BUT.. He is an excellent post scorer. He will get 18 points against UNC

:thumb: Oden would/will give MANY players in CBB fits all season long...

I definately agree with that one. I feel adding him would more than offset UL adding back their injured players and add up to a 15+ win for OSU. I just think that UK and UL are works in progress and at this point can't compete with that level of athleticism.

I don't think you can automatically assume that UK or any team for that matter will just show up and call the score against another team. I am a true UK fan and I think match ups make games and UK will be okay against any of the top teams mentioned in this thread. Who would have thought that Butler would beat Tennessee, UNC, Gonzaga and others based on their team make up? Just like with any sport this game is a game of spurts and certain players having break out games. UNC is really no better than UK, did any of you all see UNC lose against Butler and the performance of the very guys that are being praised in this thread? Give our team a chance and you will see that we do have talent.