How bad would....

MysteriousOnes

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know that they are any better than Florida was last year. UK had a chance to tie UCLA with under a minute this year. I think UK is just going to get better as the year progresses.

Ohio St and UNC are going to beat most schools this year obviously but it's not like they are so much better than great teams of the past that KY/UofL hasn't dodged!

Anything can happen but I am afraid that UK is in for a looooooooooong day of it Saturday. UNC is absolutely loaded. I say both OSU and UNC could whip UK and UL right now fairly easily. Just think how scary that OSU will be when they get Oden in the lineup:scared: !!

I think UK is an average team, with 1 key strength.

I really believe Morris has as much post skill as any big man in the nation. He is not quick or extremely athletic, but (I might get pasted for this) he owns all of the post moves. He can hit the turn around jumpshot, the 15 footer from the foul line, he can spin baseline, he can power into the middle, and lastly, he can hit free throws.

Maybe I am an optimist, but I kinda think Crawford will end up raising his game and being "Mr outside" so to speak by years end. Unfortuntately, UK doesn't have enough contribution at PF to be a top team.

I hate to say it. I BLEED BLUE, but UK just isn't nearly athletic as some of the top teams.

The bright spot is that the Freshman ARE athletic.

I agree and will say that our freshman are very good and will get nothing but better, just not there yet. Key word is...........yet.

I think UK is an average team, with 1 key strength.

I really believe Morris has as much post skill as any big man in the nation. He is not quick or extremely athletic, but (I might get pasted for this) he owns all of the post moves. He can hit the turn around jumpshot, the 15 footer from the foul line, he can spin baseline, he can power into the middle, and lastly, he can hit free throws.

Maybe I am an optimist, but I kinda think Crawford will end up raising his game and being "Mr outside" so to speak by years end. Unfortuntately, UK doesn't have enough contribution at PF to be a top team.

I agree again CFJ with one exception on Morris, I still think that he plays too "soft" on the inside. JMO and otherwise Morris does have some very nice skills inside. I just think that he could and should be more of a "Force" under the basket.