Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How bad would....

Featured Replies

UNC or Ohio St beat UK or UL. These two teams are LOADED with some talent.

 

UK will find out soon I suppose...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't honestly say who will win any game. Anytime two teams play anything can happen. These teams are loaded as you have said but it's not a guarantee who wins.

What is the purpose of this thread?

We'll find out soon enough, at least on the UK side of it...

Hard to believe UNC or tOSU wouldn't beat UK by at least 15. Better talent hands down. Tubby wants chemisty, those teams have talent.

Hard to believe UNC or tOSU wouldn't beat UK by at least 15. Better talent hands down. Tubby wants chemisty, those teams have talent.

 

It's safe to say the same about the Cards. :thumb:

I don't know that they are any better than Florida was last year. UK had a chance to tie UCLA with under a minute this year. I think UK is just going to get better as the year progresses.

Ohio St and UNC are going to beat most schools this year obviously but it's not like they are so much better than great teams of the past that KY/UofL hasn't dodged!

I hate to say it. I BLEED BLUE, but UK just isn't nearly athletic as some of the top teams.

 

The bright spot is that the Freshman ARE athletic.

Both would beat Ky by 15+ but IMO would beat Louisville by more....

 

In their current state, I would completely agree...At 100% health, I dont know...

Anything can happen but I am afraid that UK is in for a looooooooooong day of it Saturday. UNC is absolutely loaded. I say both OSU and UNC could whip UK and UL right now fairly easily. Just think how scary that OSU will be when they get Oden in the lineup:scared: !!

I think UK is an average team, with 1 key strength.

 

I really believe Morris has as much post skill as any big man in the nation. He is not quick or extremely athletic, but (I might get pasted for this) he owns all of the post moves. He can hit the turn around jumpshot, the 15 footer from the foul line, he can spin baseline, he can power into the middle, and lastly, he can hit free throws.

 

Maybe I am an optimist, but I kinda think Crawford will end up raising his game and being "Mr outside" so to speak by years end. Unfortuntately, UK doesn't have enough contribution at PF to be a top team.

I hate to say it. I BLEED BLUE, but UK just isn't nearly athletic as some of the top teams.

 

The bright spot is that the Freshman ARE athletic.

I agree and will say that our freshman are very good and will get nothing but better, just not there yet. Key word is...........yet.

I think UK is an average team, with 1 key strength.

 

I really believe Morris has as much post skill as any big man in the nation. He is not quick or extremely athletic, but (I might get pasted for this) he owns all of the post moves. He can hit the turn around jumpshot, the 15 footer from the foul line, he can spin baseline, he can power into the middle, and lastly, he can hit free throws.

 

Maybe I am an optimist, but I kinda think Crawford will end up raising his game and being "Mr outside" so to speak by years end. Unfortuntately, UK doesn't have enough contribution at PF to be a top team.

I agree again CFJ with one exception on Morris, I still think that he plays too "soft" on the inside. JMO and otherwise Morris does have some very nice skills inside. I just think that he could and should be more of a "Force" under the basket.

The Morris/Hansborough matchup will be a good one. RM can NOT afford to get in foul trouble or it might be another 30 point loss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.