Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How bad would....

Featured Replies

The Morris/Hansborough matchup will be a good one. RM can NOT afford to get in foul trouble or it might be another 30 point loss.

 

RM will be in foul trouble, though.

That is one of our BIGGEST weakness.

 

Only one inside player with big talent.

 

UNC has 2 men to match up with and both are big-league players.

UNC has big men and great guards.

 

UK has a big man and some future great guards.

 

I still expect UK to give them a game and keep it close enough for me to hope they win...just like with UCLA!!!!!!!!

 

GO CATS!!

uk banana.gif

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you serious? Morris isn't anywhere on the same level as Hansbrough

 

 

If Morris plays is best game, it would be a decent mathup.

I think Morris could/should be a double double producer almost every game.

 

This year, i'm expecting a breakout year....but not if Tubby uses Guard play FIRST.

 

Morris gets started, draws the double team, then free up the guards to play even better and then Morris get back to a signel matchup again.

 

The first 5 possessions should put the ball in Morris' hand.

Either score, draw the foul, show the opposition your going to make them foul you!

I think UK is an average team, with 1 key strength.

 

I really believe Morris has as much post skill as any big man in the nation. He is not quick or extremely athletic, but (I might get pasted for this) he owns all of the post moves. He can hit the turn around jumpshot, the 15 footer from the foul line, he can spin baseline, he can power into the middle, and lastly, he can hit free throws.

 

Maybe I am an optimist, but I kinda think Crawford will end up raising his game and being "Mr outside" so to speak by years end. Unfortuntately, UK doesn't have enough contribution at PF to be a top team.

You are not going to get blasted, at least by me. I agree with you. Morris is getting better. He was just so much better than everybody in high school, he just used his size. Now, he has to use other ways to score and rebound. You had a good post.

I don't think UNC plays that great a defense. If we will get in their jocks on D(catchphrase, not literally), then we can win this game. I am not saying we will win. I am saying we can win. I feel UK will score some points. Always do against UNC. Exception was 03 game that UK won 61-56. UNC is very talented, but young, and they do make mistakes.

I agree and will say that our freshman are very good and will get nothing but better, just not there yet. Key word is...........yet.

That's sounds very accurate to me.

Im excited about the game on Saturday. UK will obviously have to shoot the ball well. If we can knock down some 3s and spread the defense out for Morris it will really help. I think Jasper could be the key player for UK in this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.