Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite "finger food?"

Featured Replies

Artichoke dip. Pretty addictive. Can't stop once I start. Dip tortilla chips into it.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Artichoke dip. Pretty addictive. Can't stop once I start. Dip tortilla chips into it.

 

Pita chips are my go-to for artichoke dip.

I like a lot of the stuff mentioned here already. If I'm eating off a veggie tray, give me spinach/dill dip over ranch.

 

But if I'm pressed to choose one above all others, I'll take chicken wings - dry rubbed, sauced, bbq, buffalo, honey garlic/sriracha, lemon garlic - all good.

Stuffed mushrooms.

Jalapeños stuffed with Italian sausage are number 1 for me.

 

Stuffed mushrooms or a good meatball are way up on my list also.

Buffalo Chicken Dip...I can't get enough.

Yep, shrimp cocktail.

I love Sausage Balls (insert off-color joke here), so I'd go with those.

 

How about you?

 

You know those are just pork meatloaf, right? :lol2:

Hard to resist a good sausage ball. They're a fixture at my family Christmas gatherings. Not a fan of Pete Schweddy's, though. His are overrated, imo.

 

 

Too salty!

Sausage Balls or Little Smokies in the ketchup and grape jelly sauce.

  • Author
You know those are just pork meatloaf, right? :lol2:

 

Depends on how you make them.

Shrimp cocktail or spinach artichoke dip. I also can put away Cheetos every night before I go to bed.

  • Author
You know those are just pork meatloaf, right? :lol2:

 

I've never had meatloaf with biscuit mix or cheddar cheese in it. Those are two of the three ingredients in Sausage Balls--the other being sausage.

I've never had meatloaf with biscuit mix or cheddar cheese in it. Those are two of the three ingredients in Sausage Balls--the other being sausage.

 

Spin it however you want, it's meatloaf...:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.